Chapter 3

They broke the hug...And then the father king went to Jungkook, whom Jimin was torturing by squeezing his cheeks.

"Aww....you are so cute....even though you are wearing this veil i can say that you are bunny". Jimin said to kook while squealing hard...that moment he decided that no matter what he will make Jungkook marry tae.

"Okay now..son leave his cheeks...i know he is cute but you are already married". Father king said to Jimin, chuckling while looking at blushing koo.

Jimin laughed at his father's remark and left kookie's cheeks. Soon, the mother queen of Astalia and crescent moon town stopped thier conversation and meeting, and gave attention to others.

The queen of Crescent moon bowed to father king....and hugged Jimin.

The mother queen did the same with king of Crescent Moon and hugged Jungkook tightly and then ruffled his hair.

(Guys! Now i will say king Jeon, so please understand whom I am talking about, cuz it's getting confusing for me while writing 😅)

"Are we gonna stand here for the rest of day". King Jeon said to his bestfriend. Who smiled and welcomed them whole heartedly.
---------------------------------------
Taehyung was in his room.....punching his wall rapidly....his knuckles were bruised and blood was oozing out of it.

He eyes were blood shot red because of anger..... suddenly a sob escaped and some tears from his eyes......after 4 years he cried or showed any emotion.

He was scared....scared to trust anyone again.....he was not ready for another heartbreak.....the moment his father announced his decision, he knew he will repeat the past again....he had no one to share his pain...that only increased his sorrow....he was crying while kneeling down....but suddenly someone wiped his tears with his small hands.....he looked up and the sight healed his heart a little.

There his nephew was standing with teary eyes looking at his dada with big pout on his face.

"Don't cry dada....". The fluff ball Hyun Jun said to tae, who smiled a little at the care.

Tae picked him up wiped his and Hyun jun's tears and went to sit on the bed and placed the child on his lap. He hid his bruised knuckles from the child and hugged him.

"Dada is not crying kiddo....it's just ,a little a dirt went inside my eyes". Taehyung explained himself to the child.

Hyun jun nodded and placed his head on his dada's chest, who patted his back.
-------------------------
They all were in the garden except Suga, tae, and Hyun Jun.

They all were seated, the kings were talking about their childhood.
The queen were gossiping on another side.
The two beauties were getting bored, so Jimin thought to show kook around.

"Mother.....father....i am taking kook with me....let me make him familiar with the places....and he will get to know how beautiful Astalia is..". Jimin suggested with smile, and went to kook and hold his hand.

"Yes sure....go and take him to Lake surely...introduce everyone to him". The father king replied to Jimin with a smile and allowed them to go.

Then Jimin wasted no time and rushed outside with kook.

"Okay so..kookie first of all now i am your best friend...and you will call me hyung...drop the formalities". Jimin said while looking at kook, sternly and kook being obedient child nodded his head.

"Uwu...you are so cute...". Jimin again squeezed shy kookie's cheeks.

"Umm....hyun-guie...leab mah chesse". Kook said gibberishly because of his squeezed cheeks.