Chapter 4

"slow down hyung...". Kook said to Jimin, who was walking or we can say running fast.

Suddenly a sudden wave of sweet yet musky smell hit him. It was so powerful that made him dizzy....he was getting hypnotized by it. The more he was going towards lake, the more stronger it became. He closed his eyes. His knees were verge on giving up, but the hold of Jimin made him stand still. They reached the Beautiful Lake, but when he opened his eyes the seen made him frozen on his spot.

 They reached the Beautiful Lake, but when he opened his eyes the seen made him frozen on his spot

-------------------------------------------------
Taehyung's pov:

I was relaxing my self but then suddenly a scent hit me which I knew very well.
The scent itself made me so angry, that I just wanted to kill that person. I growled loudly. In a blink i was holding that person's neck, chocking that person. The person was pinned by me on the tree. That person's face turned blue because of my tight grip. But it was nothing infront of my pain.

I was chocking that person to death gritting my teeth. But my nose begins to tingles..as a soft scent swarms me, my senses became sensitive and my arms raise in goosebumps. The smell was faint..or I just didn't noticed it in my anger...The scent was getting stronger by time. It was vanilla mixed with rose oil.

"Noona".

Someone shouted, my eyes snap to side.... there i saw my brother with my.....

'MATE'

I was getting lost in his eyes. His face was covered with veil, which matched with his skin, Oh! So beautifully. He had hazel doe eyes, the shade of black on his silky hair which were long till his nape, He had beautiful curves on his body. There was no doubt that who ever laid there eyes on him wanted him. But he was panicking, his eyes were little teary with anger in them... suddenly

I was thrown on the ground far from the person, whom I was chocking. But that didn't shocked. But the thing was that I was thrown by water.
------------------------------------------

Taehyung was lost in kook's beauty, that his grip on the person got loose. He was lost. He was not even blinking.

Kook, who was shocked by the scene and by his mate who was chocking his step sister "ji-eun".

Kook was also lost in tae's beauty before he got his senses

-----------------------------------------
Jungkook's pov:

I was mesmerized by his face, he was god himself. He was looking sharp sleek. He was looking handsome as well as classy.
He had great personality but the thing that he didn't have any shirt on made him more attractive. The muscles and those abs were on full display for the people present there. He was so smoky, gallant, and alluring. My heart almost rose up to its peak for a moment but then i heard my sister's whimper which broke my trance.

I saw the water in lake. I used the water to throw my mate away from her. It was hurting me but i cannot let my sister die in front of me so I had no option other than this.

I closed my eyes when i saw him falling.
I went towards my sister and helped her. The fingerprints of my mate was visible on her neck. I looked at Jimin but i saw him frozen on his spot which made me confuse.

When i made sure my sister was okay. I looked at my mate, who was looking at me with different emotions in his eyes. My eyes turned into my Wolf's color but when his eyes converted i saw two different colours that made him more attractive. His eyes were so vulnerable like he was in need of so much love and affection but that cold stoic face of his said the different. I hesitantly took step towards him, we were maintaining the eye contact. When i reached infront of him, i kneeled down and stretched my hand towards his face to caress his cheek. He was scared first that he moved backwords slightly. He was in kind of daze.

"I won't hurt you, i am sorry". I said to him to not make him feel threatened.

I tried again, this time he did not moved. I slowly caressed his cheeks. He closed his eyes and snuggled more in my palm.
I smiled at him. But suddenly something flashed in his mind. He stood up abruptly and lunged towards my sister again. I ran towards him and stopped him by going in front of him.
-----------------------------------------

"Please don't, don't hurt my sister". Kook pleaded to tae with slightly broken voice. He didn't know what was happening. He didn't know why his mate was chocking his sister.

His thoughts were broken by

"Tae stop hurting her. Now focus on your mate first. We will deal with that bitch later". Jimin said to tae with anger in his voice which made kook confused that why they were doing this with his sister.

Jimin mindlinked some of guards and they came in no time. They chained kook's sister and took her with them. Kook was shocked to even say a word. Because he knew Jimin hyung was not the person to support violence.

"Hyung". Kook said to Jimin with sadness voiced in his voice.

Whatever his sister did with him but he still loved her.

" I am sorry kook...but we had to do it... she need to get punished for her deeds... don't worry, we will tell you everything, once we reach castle". Jimin reassured kook and hugged him tightly feeling bad.

They broke thier hug, but when kook turned, his mate taehyung was nowhere to find. He was hurt. He thought finally he will be happy with his mate.But he didn't know his mate won't like him and will leave him alone on thier first meeting. He didn't know he will meet his mate in such situation. He looked at Jimin, who understood his inner turmoil.

"Don't worry....he will come to you once, he will deal with the things that happened, now you found out that he is your mate, i want you to know everything about him and his past, then you will know, why he is like this". Jimin said to kook with concern laced on his voice looking at koo's teary eyes.

Kook nodded at him, cuz he knew his mate wanted him, his mate's eyes told him everything about his emotions that he don't show.

Authors pov:

In next chapter, the past of taehyung will get reavealed.

Tell me how was the chapter?.