Chapter 3

The Decision

As their friendship deepened, Luca knew he had to make a decision. He could either continue living his comfortable life, with all the luxuries and privileges that came with it, or take a chance on a relationship with Dinna, someone who came from a completely different background and had experienced life's hardships firsthand.

It was a difficult decision, one that required him to step out of his comfort zone and take a leap of faith. But, he knew in his heart that Dinna was the one for him, and he couldn't imagine his life without her.

One day, while they were sitting on the same spot where they first met, Luca proposed to Dinna. He took her hand and looked into her eyes, telling her how much he loved her and that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

Dinna was surprised and overwhelmed by Luca's proposal. She had never thought that someone like Luca would be interested in someone like her. But as she looked into his eyes, she saw the love and sincerity in them, and she knew that she couldn't let this opportunity slip away.

With tears in her eyes, she said yes, and they embraced each other, knowing that they were taking the first step towards a life together. They knew that their love story would be full of challenges and obstacles, but they were determined to make it work and build a life together.