Chapter 4:

The Struggle

Dinna was hesitant at first, knowing that their relationship would be met with judgement and discrimination from those around them. She was worried about how society would perceive their relationship and how it would affect Luca's reputation and business.

But, Luca reassured her that he loved her and that nothing else mattered. They decided to go ahead with their plans and get married.

However, their love story was not without struggle. They faced judgement and discrimination from society, friends, and even family members. People questioned the validity of their love, and some even tried to tear them apart.

They had to work hard to build a life together. They struggled to find acceptance and understanding from those around them. They had to learn to navigate societal expectations and prejudices. It was a difficult and trying time, but their love for each other was enough to keep them going.

They leaned on each other for support, and through the struggles, their love only grew stronger. They were determined to make it work and build a life together, despite the challenges they faced. They knew that their love was worth fighting for, and they were not going to give up.