Chapter 7:

The Secret

However, their happiness was short-lived when Luca discovered a secret that Dinna had been keeping from him. He found out that Dinna had a child from a previous relationship, a child that she had given up for adoption. Luca was hurt and angry that she had kept this from him, especially since they had just adopted a child themselves.

He felt betrayed and didn't understand why Dinna would keep this from him. He couldn't understand why she would keep something so important from him, especially after everything they had been through together.

Dinna was devastated that Luca had found out, and she knew that she had to explain everything to him. She told him about her past, about the difficult decision she had to make and how she had always regretted it. She had been afraid that Luca would see her differently and that he would leave her if he knew the truth.

It was a difficult conversation, and both of them were emotional. But with the help of their therapist, they were able to work through their issues and forgive each other. They realized that they loved each other, regardless of their past mistakes, and that they had to trust each other to make their relationship work.

They made a commitment to be honest with each other, no matter what, and to work through any challenges that came their way. With the help of their therapist, they were able to overcome this obstacle and their love emerged stronger than ever before.