Team Muta/17

After Ryoko, Rina, and Yua graduated the next day, along with the rest of their graduated class, they headed back to the academy. They sat in their seats, waiting for their sensei to put them on teams. "Ok, first team up is Ryoko, Rina Shoji, and Yua Suzuyami. Please go to the next room and wait for your sensei." Mizuki sensei said. They got up and headed to the next room, where they had already seen their sensei waiting.

Ryoko pov

When we walked in, I was in the middle of Rina and Yua. When we got all the way in the room, we saw who we assumed was our sensei. He had long brown hair with red rimmed glass and what looked like dark green lenses. He had on a long sleeved light tan trench suit on. His pants were grey with badges at the end, and on his right leg, his ninja bag was firmly attached. On his back, he had a huge gorg that was being held up by a grey sash type thing that was attached to his trench coat.

"Are you three Ryoko, Rina, and Yua." The man asked in a calm voice. Yua nodded, and so did Rina. "Yeah, I'm Ryoko. Grey hair with glasses is Rina, and blue hair with pink eyes is Yua." I said, pointing to my teammates. "I'm Muta Aburame, I'm your sensei and currently leader of your guys' team, aka team 17." He said, giving a slight bow of his head. We all bowed our heads, too. When he looked up, it seemed he was sizing us all up. I smiled, I was happy this was my new team.

I know both Rina and Yua are pretty well, so working with them is going to be a breeze. And our sensei seems pretty capable, especially since he's an Aburame. We're the thoughts going on in my head.