Chapter 6

As the pups were talking with Champ, Matthew looked at Moby.

Matthew:(Chuckles) He's done well, Gloria.

Suddenly, Moby tackled Matthew.

Chase:Huh?

Moby softly chuckled as he smiled at Matthew.

Moby:Gotcha, Matt.

Moby then gently picked up Matthew as Champ came over.

Matthew: Your father would be proud of you, Champ.

Moby: He's right, if Bolt could see you now, he would be happy to see the big pup you're becoming.

Champ: Isn't there something you should give to Matt?

Moby: Let's wait on that for a bit.

Matthew:So, what are we gonna do with that all powerful trident before it ends up getting someone killed?

Moby:I have no need for it just yet, so we should seal it in the vault.

Champ:But what if Arthur comes back for it?

Moby:Matt, you have your keyblade right?

Matthew then summoned his keyblade.

Matthew:Yeah, why?

Moby swam over to the vault door, placing Matthew on the ground as he placed his mother's trident inside.

Moby:I love you mom, one day I will pick up your trident again, and at that time, I will finally make your dream come true.

Moby then closed the vault door as he swam over to Matthew.

Moby:Use your keyblade to seal it.

Matthew decided to shrink down Moby.

Moby:Huh?

Matthew then handed his keyblade to Moby.

Matthew:She would want you to do it, not me.

Moby then hugged Matthew tightly.

Moby:(Sobs) I'm so sorry for the way I treated you. I'm sorry for making you feel like you were responsible for my mother's death.

Matthew: It's alright.

(Theme: Always On My Mind: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 OST) This is owned by Square Einx and Disney!

Moby then licked Matthew's face as he pointed the keyblade at the vault door.

Matthew: Reach out with all your heart.

Moby took a deep breath as the tip of the keyblade began to glow brightly. A beam of light shot out of the keyblade, sealing the vault. At that moment, Moby began to remember his last moments with his mother.

Flashback:

Young Moby was waiting for his mother to come home. Gloria had arrived and sat down next to Moby.

Gloria:Moby, we should talk.

Moby: About what?

Gloria: There's a chance that I might not come back from this battle.

Moby:What do you mean?

Gloria:If something happens to me, promise me you will stay strong for your grandfather and help him?