CHAPTER 8

irl,msg,insta
song: i think he knows by taylor swift
he got that boyish look that i like in man
i am an architect im drawing out the plans
it's like i'm seventeen,nobody understands
no one understands

jules'pov
i woke up to see that chris was not next to me anymore. i frowned. it was now 10 and i had realised that i needed to go get sabs. i was excited to see her and tell everything that has happened isn't he past week.

one thing i am scared to tell her is about tout. it means me missing over a month of school and a mouth with out seeing her.

i hope she will understand.

i went into chris' closet for a pair of sweat pants and a sweater because i won't have time to go back home and change.

they smelled like him. but it was also 2 times bigger then me.

i walked downstairs to see a bag of donut from dunkin' and the three boys on the couch.

"nice clothes"matt said. nick slapped his arm. "you look-" "don't" i said. cutting off chris. "i was gonna say that you look cute." he said. i could feel my cheeks getting warm. "thank you" i replied.

i could see in the corner of my eye matt and nick looking at each other weirdly.

my dawg 💗
🛬🛬🛬

a huge smile came onto my face when u saw the text from sabs.

"she just landed. matt??" i say going up to him. he rolled his eyes. "y'a y'a let's go" matt said. nick and chris followed us out the door. me and chris in the back and nick in the front.

as we were pulling up to the airport i could feel the excitement rushing through my body.

as i saw her blond hair i gave her a hug. as we pulled away she said "i missed you ju" "i missed you too" i said with a smile. as we were hugging matt had already taken her bags into the trunk

"move bitch." nick said pushing me away. my jaw dropped. "sabs!!!!" nick said opening his arms. "nickie!!!" sabs said.

i rolled my eyes at their interaction. "see i didn't miss that." chris said behind me. "same"

nick and sabrina had a connection ever since i had met the triplets.

matt dropped off me and sabrina off at my house so we could catch up.

"you joking." she said. i had just told her about the night that that me and chris had almost kissed.

"dude! he likes you!!!" she said. "it was just a spur of the moment type of thing you know?" i said rolling my eyes. "really? cause i know that he wouldn't just ask you to dance in the rain." i rolled my eyes once again. i could see my phone come on because i got a notification.

christopher 🫡
we're going to mcd and your coming.

jul  👼
gives us five mins
liked by christopher 🫡
and what's with the period ?
questioned by christopher 🫡
shut the fuck up
disliked by christopher 🫡

i told sabrina that we were going and just like that i could see nick and matt in the front seat.

"hurry up i'm hungry." chris said rolling down his window

"ok ok calm down." i said.

me and sabs got into the car. me in the middle and my two best friends on either side of me.