CHAPTER 12

when we got into the car chris asked me who was maddy cause she commented on my post i just

said that we met at the party and she was upset chill and shit.

the next day i had a huge headache, i didn't even drink last night! when i woke up i got a text from maddy

maddy summers ‼️
heyy
wanna hang before ur tour thing ????

jules moore 🥵
for sure can the triplets come??

maddy summers ‼️
um obv i wanna see how hot chris is
my addy is **********

i rolled my eyes at the text and i went downstairs to tell the guys that we were going to see maddy.

we got into the car is it was about a half an hour drive there

"hey jules!!" maddy said as we were walking into her apartment. "maddy!"
"maddy this is matt" he waved,"nick", "and chris" "boys this is maddy!" "hey!" they all said.

for a while we were all talking,then scrolling on our phones. i was lying on chris' lap when all of the sudden i said. "i think i want to get highlights" everyone looked at me with a weird

we all went to the closet drug store and got a box of blond dye.

"ok only maddy and nick can come in" they all nodded.

"so nick." maddy said. "yes maddy" "do you think that chris and our girl jules would be good together?" "um hell yes" "you told her?" he said all in one sentence. i nodded my head.

"you should post a picture for your instagram!" maddy said. "omg yes" nick said.

liked by maddysummers christophersturniolo and 140 others julesmooreee: golden 👱🏻‍♀️

julesmooreee: golden 👱🏻‍♀️

user: is she hinting something?!??!?,!!

nicolassturniolo: can i hv ur hand in marriage💍💍💍
christophersturniolo: get back🤺

nicolassturniolo: can i hv ur hand in marriage💍💍💍➪ christophersturniolo: get back🤺

liked by: christophersturniolo charlidamelio and othersjulesmoore: when your pinterest board becomes a reality ✌️👱🏻‍♀️

julesmoore: when your pinterest board becomes a reality ✌️👱🏻‍♀️

maddysummers: slay for me and nicolassturniolo for doing a great job
nicolassturniolo: we did slay

user: NEW TOUR HAIR ?!?!?

user: i don't get why everyone likes her she is just an ugly trash bag
sabrinacarpenter: girl doesn't know what she is saying

madi.filipowicz: eyelashes are slaying
julesmoore: thanks ml 🫶

matthewsturniolo: chris has been staring at these for so long can you please come downstairs alr??!???
julesmoore: calm down bernard

when we were walking downstairs, chris' eyes were on me. only me. all of his attention was on me. not matt, nick not anyone but me.

"you look gorgeous jules" chris said. that comment made me blush. "thank you christopher" "ouch the full name" he said. i giggled. 

"hey guys ready to go?" matt said. "yup" we all said bye to maddy and we were off.

"something seems off with that maddy girl" nick said. "i know right?"matt said.

while matt and nick were talking while we were on our way to the first venue of tour, me and chris were taking a nap. his head was on mine. most relaxed we have been together since we have gotten to la

"sleepie heads we're here!" i hear nick say as i slowly open my eyes from my slumber. we get there and there is already people lined up? there's 2 hours till the show actually starts. what the actual fuck?!?

my dawg 🤞💗
good luck tn 😘
loved by 4 lifer 💍💗

malcom just finished his set. we were just rehearsing. he sounded really good. "hey" chris said coming up behind me giving me a hug. "hey" i said to him. "can we talk?" he said. i nodded and he pulled my hand back gently.

"i want to talk about us" he said. a knot is in my stomach. "ok." that's the only thing i could say. ugh i'm so stupid. "listen i really-" "chris were starting" the lady who i forgot her name was. "we'll talk later ok?" he said "mhm". was he just about to ask me out?

chris' pov
ugh fucking shit. i was really about to do it. "hey you good bro?" nate asked me. "no" i said. "what's up?" he asked me. "i was about to ask out jules but then that lady." i pointed at her. "interrupted me" i said "hey it's good man, you can tell her later." he said. "y'a you right." "WHATS UP LA?!" nick screamed into his microphone. "nick stop screaming" matt said walking on to the stage. i was trying to focus on the show but all i could think about was jules.

jules' pov
they did great. i went in the stage towards the end of the show and everyone was screaming my name. it felt like i was this big celebrity but in reality i wasn't. it was really fun going in the stage. chris saw that i was getting a little nervous at all the people so he took my hand and just held it. it calmed me down.

once the ship was over chris pulled me aside again. "ok let's try this again." he said. i giggled. "i really like you jules" omg he's doing it. "and i was hoping that you liked me.." he said. "of course i like you chris" i said. "oh thank god" he said.

hey so ik i said that i would post these chaps on for days but i thought why not do it now!
hahaha also you guys go read take my hand !
i promise you it gets better than it sounds