CHAPTER 9

a couple hours later i could feel chris walking up from him being in my neck. it was now dark. darker then it was before

"hi" i said to him. my eyes were opening as i was saying it. "hey" he said in a groggy voice.
"what do you wanna do?" he asked

ugh he is so hot when he is waking up.

"can i do a face mask on you?" i said. i said pouting.

"no"
"yes"
"jules no"
"jules yes!" i said putting a play in words

"fine" he said
"yay!" i said

we walked to my house sneaking out so no one could see us.

we walked up to my room. we went to my bathroom to go to my mini fridge of skin care. "ohhh snacks good call!" he said. i giggled. "no dummy- face masks." i rolled my eyes. "wait so no snacks?" he pouted. "nope! face masks" i said with a smirk

"i need to tie your hair" i said. he rolled his eyes.

i took hair ties and tied up his hair. "you look like cindy loo" i said.

"you know your not funny." chris said. "sure" i said tapping his shoulder. i put some on his face and took some pictures.

"stop looking at me like that." i said. "like what?" he questioned. "like your about to kiss me" i blurted out.

shit why did i say that

"y'a well let's say i do" chris said

am i imagining this? what the fuck do i do. kiss him? no, no, no i cant do that.
well - maybe

wait i have to respond

"what?" i said. "i said-" i cut him off and said "no i heard you i was just wanted to know what you said was real"

"wait do you not want to? shit i am sor-" i cut him off once again and kissed him.

what the actual fuck i am kissing chris.fucking.sturniolo

i pulled away and just looked at him and ran out of the room.

"jules!" he said screaming. but i just ran out of the house. before turning back i could see him chasing after me. "you know" he said out of breath not finishing his sentence. "you should join the track team" he said. "thank you" i said sarcastically. "i just wanted to say-" he said  "don't say that your sorry for kissing me" i said to him. he looked at me in confusion. "it was a good kiss chris" i said. "really?" he asked me with a smile. "um yeah" i said trying it not to be awkward.

"wanna go back and do face masks?" i asked. "sure." he said.

we went back in to my house to finish doing face masks.

"ok so there is a birthday cake face mask?" he asked me. i laughed. "no it just smells like cake." i said.
i smeared some of the face mask on his face and he said. "its cold" i laughed once again.

once i was done putting the face mask on his face i took a picture because this will probably haver happen again where he puts on a face mask.

"ok your turn" he said. "your going to put the face mask on me?!" i said to him.

 "your going to put the face mask on me?!" i said to him

tagged: christophersturniolo

liked by: sabrinacarpenter madifilipowicz and 12000 others julesmoore: cindy loo who?

julesmoore: cindy loo who?

nicolassturniolo: so that's where you guys went
liked by creator
sabrinacarpenter: ladies and gents she posted this on her main 🤧🤧
matthewsturniolo: after this they kissed guys
christophersturniolo: in your dreams 😑

i turned to chris and said "if only he knew" i said showing him the comment that matt wrote on my instagram

chris went home a little after we did the face masks and we- um kissed. so i texted sabs and nick to talk about it.

"YOU GUYS WHAT?" nick screamed. "do you want me to repeat it?" i asked. "no i heard you. just processing" he said. i looked over at sabrina with her mouth basically on the floor.

"WHATS GONNA HAPPEN ON TOUR?" nick asked. i looked at him with wide eyes. "NICK!" i screamed.

"did i miss a chapter?" sabrina looked at us in confusion.

"sabs-" i said but nick cut me off. "she is coming on tour with us and she has to miss school for month" he said super fast makings not have any time to say anything.

"your going to be away from school for a month?" she said to me. i nodded my head cause i didn't know what to say.she just walked out of the room not saying anything.

nick left so i could talk to sabrina alone

"hey" i said to her seeing that she has been on my couch for the past hour and a bit.
"hi" she said.
"are you mad?" i asked. "of course not jules! i'm upset because you didn't tell me when you found out"