Chapter 4 or something...

"It's happening!" Cim said while shaking his hands wildly, just like that one Ron Paul gif.

It is true, it was finally happening. The team pulled into the usually super crowded, but for purposes of the book basically empty, area of Times Square in their carriage. While travelling in the carriage, Annifer found some glass slippers, and Steryl bought a beautiful ball gown.

The team then hopped out of the carriage and began to look around. They had no idea where to go! They started to get hungry, so they went to the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company that was there. As they entered they saw a senator named George Buttsticker, because all senators have weird names for whatever reason.

George approached them and said, "Ahhh, the Brilliant Detectives of Subduing Mayhem! Welcome, welcome! I know what you are after, but you will never find the movie critics. I hid them personally, and now I am here to stop you."

"Please sir, this is for America, home of the free and land of the brave. The citizens want those evil movie critics!" Cagealis said stern, but yet respectfully.

"Well... You did pass all of my other challenges... And I don't want America to hate me too... Alright then, I will make a deal with you. I will give you my challenge, and whether you pass or fail, you cannot reveal to the public that I saved the critics. How's that?" the senator who only cares about reputation just like all of the other government officials said.

"Ha! No challenge is too hard for us! We have already defeated your henchmen, there is no way we will lose to you!" Cim said cockily.

The senator then began to chuckle... Then it turned into a horrendous laugh! "You go ahead and think that fool! I have powers beyond space and time!" he said. Suddenly, they were all standing in the middle of Times Square. "Try to make it back here and defeat me, that is your challenge!" he continued. Then, from above them, a vortex formed. It began sucking everything up!

As the vortex was sucking, Steryl and Annifer were the first to go. Clooge began to cry, because he already missed Steryl. Then him and Cagealis were sucked too. Surprisingly, Cim was not sucked up at all!

"What's going on? Where are they going?" Cim asked.

"Why didn't you get sucked in too? That dang Shadow Man must have taken you into his dimension! I told him not to do that! Anyway, they are being sent back to the beginning of the book, but this time every challenge requires a sacrifice." George said. "However, since you are here, I guess it's time to battle!"

They both went into SSJ4 form and looked very monkey like, and began their fight. For those who do not know, SSJ4 is the fourth super saiyan form. They fought for fifteen days straight before both of them got completely pooped. Luckily for Cim, that was the exact amount of days it took them to get through all of the challenges.

"Cim! Are you alright?" Cagealis said.

"Cagealis, you made it! Where are the others?" Cim asked.

"They have all been sacrificed to the Great Cthulu. But now it's time to make George Buttsticks pay for all that he has done." Cagealis responded.

Cagealis started to walk up to the now weakened senator with a knife out.

"Wait, wait! You guys win! I shall reverse everything, please do not kill me!" the fearful senator said.

George then snapped his fingers, and everything was back to normal. "You guys bested me... I have lost," he said. He then snapped his fingers again and some grungy looking people who were the critics appeared.

"It's over... It's finally over," Clooge said.

George flew away, the police came and arrested the critics, and the team got medals for being the saviors of the world. Thus, everything was returned to normal, and everyone lived happily ever after. Cagealis grew up to be the one true god, Clooge became the best actor ever known, Cim became the first real life person to master making the trollface, Annifer got a fairy godmother, and finally Steryl got a single date with Clooge. They lived the most beautiful lives.

The End.