Bright Future/Morning Fun

*Inspired Greatly by my good friend "MillionHypotheses" here onWattpad. Check his work out, dude is the best smut writer on both straight and Yuri in my opinion. Also sorry if you guys wanted a male ready story truth be told I do wanna do one but I've been captured by Deku Harem Fics and I just love them in general. Where my boy Deku becomes a confident hero with so many girls by his side. Also quick warning this is gonna be very smutty like hentai levels of smut. I hope you enjoy*

The world had changed a lot and it wasnt an easy task for everyone, especially when youre Izuku Midoriya. A man of incredible status in Japan, the #1 Hero and he's proudly kept that status for a total of 12 years. After he graduated from U.A. High School he got to work immediately and rose through the ranks of heroes. Becoming the youngest #1 Hero Japan had ever had. But of course he went above and beyond by changing all kinds of things. First was the "Villain Rehabilitation Program" with that he made sure that he gave Villains a second chance by having them go through quirk therapy and just normal therapy in general.

His main lead in that department was an old friend of his Idol Tsukauchi, who had his eyes open when they had help from some villains during the war that Izuku had managed to change by giving them a chance, and so far the program has been very successful with them having a 90% success rate. But of course that also had a lot to do with the individual who were willing to change. Next was the corrupt "Hero Public Commission" after learning the dark secrets of the public safety commission by some former heroes who had worked there he quite literally walked right into their building followed by his fellow heroes.

It was there that Izuku demanded change in the system and with a ton of support not just by the heroes but by the public. Deku the hero managed to tear down the commission and rebuild it from scratch by putting in his most trusted allies and friends to fill in the seats of the commission. Deku was offered the role as the leader but instead gave it to the former #2 Hero, Hawks. Hawks gladly accepted now that he had retired from hero works and now it's all about raising the strongest future heroes by teaching them ways to take down their opponents quik without having to get their hand dirty.

Next was the Hero BillBoard Charts originally harmless by simply ranking the most popular heroes but now instead of the main chart being the heroes with the most popularity it's the strongest and most skilled heroes. Heroes who are the pillars of Japan, with the current ranking having Heroes that assisted in the war.

Deku had remained the #1 position for his entire career, being the main person who took down All For One and Shigaraki he got a ton of love and support from the world. His strength and multiple quirks also made him very popular.

Next was Bakugo otherwise known as Dynamight the #2 Hero, even though much like Endeavor he was a very intimidating and hard hero to approach he was still kind in his own way. Always saving, and prioritizing peoples lives before a fight.