Reemerging Feelings/ Froggy Date/ Beautiful Beginning

After blowing his first few loads into Tsu, Ochako got equally as worked up, stanimding on the bed. Izuku moaned loudly as Ochako and Tsu were on their knees kissing, sucking and blowing his erect cock. Clenching his fist as he saw the two beauties worshiping his dick, Ochako kissed and sucked the tip all the while Tsu kissed the rest. Loving every second of his first double blowjob he felt his orgasm coming.

"G-G-Girls..." Izuku said and the two stopped and leaned back, their faces next to one another's, tongues out and read for his load. Izuku using his hand began to jerk off in front of them grunting, Ochako smiled and placing her hand on Tsu's the brown haired woman pulled her in for a kiss.

Surprising Deku and the frog girl, "I-Im k-kissing a girl..." Tsu thought feeling Ochako tongue enter her mouth. The feeling felt odd for her, Tsu had never really thought about girls like that.

But something about kissing her best friend made her feel insanely hot, returning the kiss she went ahead and grabbed one of Ochako's big boobs massaging it. Ochako moaned into the kiss and did the same, Deku spurred on by the sight came onto both of them.

Their beautiful and thick bodies covered in his cum, Ochako pushed Tsu onto the bed and began to lick his cum off her boobs, and face.

The room getting hotter by the second Izuku blushed looking at them both, Tsu's sexy moans making him and Ochako even more turned on. Ochako continued to lick her body, even after she had scooped up all of white liquid into her mouth.

Ochako noticing Izuku still had an erection beckoned him over by shaking her beautiful ass, Izuku nodded and lined himself up to her entrance. Tsu couldn't believe this, her best friend was licking off cum off her body, while she was on top of her and to top it off. Tsu's crush was about to fuck her best friend on top of her.

Her heat grew even hotter, her body began to secrete her special mucus bit luckily she had gained back control to keep the mucus from being to powerful. But she had an idea and hugged Ochako close. Making the brunette gasp and shiver at the sensation of the mucus.

They rubbed their bodies together, some of the cum on Ochako's body mixed with Tsu's mucus making their bodies extra slimy and supple. The two beautiful women were rubbing their bodies together as Izuku began to fuck Ochako.

"D-DEKU!" Ochako moaned and Izuku picked up his pace, Tsu pulled Ochako in for a kiss the two making out as Izuku continued to fuck Ochako.

Didn't take to long and Izuku blew his load into her, the three panted in exhaustion but as soon as they calmed down they went right back into it. This time Ochako sat down on the edge of the bed with her legs spread open, Tsu get on all fours and began to clean up her lower lips.

Izuku getting behind her, inserted his dick back into the frog woman. The night continued one amazing orgasm after the other, with all kinds of positions. Load after load going either inside or on top of the two girls. Kisses after kisses and so on.

And now it was 6 in the morning the sun coming out the three friends were in the final hurdle with Izuku fucking Tsu's brains out once more "AHHHH KEROOOO~~ IZUKU~~~!!! FUCK!!! PLEASE BREED ME~~!! OCHAKO PLEASE KEEP LICKING ME!!" Tsu's animalistic instincts had kicked in and her heat cycle had taken over. Her ass raised in the air, her face and breasts pressed into the bed and Izuku was mounting her and fucking her streaming pussy over and over again. While Ochako had layed down on the bed and found some room to fit her face and was eating her out.

With one Final Thrust Izuku finally came for the last time of the night, his baby batter reaching the deepest parts of her womb. Tsu with her tongue literally rolling out of her mouth let out her last croak and collapsed on the bed, her beautiful ass still in the air. Ochako smiled "Uh oh Deku~ looks like your broke our sweet frog girl..~" Ochako smiled giving Izuku a kiss in the cheek.