A Favor/Past Emotions/The Start/Naughty Confessions

Story Heavily Inspired by: MillionHypotheses

*6 Years Prior*

"*Yawns*" the 24 year old Izuku Midoriya yawned stretching. The night before having a pretty rough day first was capturing a Villain that claimed to be a member of PLF but Izuku quickly apprehended him. Then was all the paper work, he has to go through, he also did Ochako's. Since the two graduated from U.A. they ended up making a joint agency. The DekuRavity Hero Agency, the two young lovers took the nation by storm and the agency became one of the wealthiest, loved, and busiest in Japan.

With over 60 workers, 30 sidekicks
and a tall building. But most of those workers and all of those Sidekicks were Ochako's. Izuku took a page from his master All Might and decided not to have any sidekicks under him. That in turn caused him to have most of the work, since he didn't have any sidekicks to do his paperwork he would always do it and since Ochako hated paperwork he would always do it for her.

The two had obtained a very wealthy fortune, being two very popular and high numbered heroes in the chart will definitely do that. By the time izuku had become #1 he had already gotten a very wealthy fortune on his own. But after he and Ochako got married they became the two richest people in Japan.

But it's not like they're greedy, every time they got their checks they would donate a hefty sum of it to charities. As well as their own parents, Ochako had accomplished her dream of setting her parents up for life, now they didn't have to work a day in their life. As well as Ochako sending them on vacations whenever they felt like it. Izuku on the other hand had bought his mother a house, getting her out of the small apartment he had grown up in.

As for he and Ochako, they lived in a pretty big mansion, on the outskirts where they wouldn't be bothered by the press or by any fans. Which actually worked thanks to their security systems, who would alert their phones whenever someone tried to sneak in.

Izuku yawned rubbing the crust from his eyes, and stretching his arms, "Ahhhh~~" he groaned looking at the clock wishing he could stay in bed. But duty calls, as he tried to get up he let out a soft moan, feeling a wet and very familiar sensation down in his lower region. "Ummm Ahhh~~ Ocha~ I don't think we h-have t-time for this..." He said lifting up the sheets from himself seeing his thick and beautiful brown haired wife giving him a morning blowjob.

"Morning Deku-Kun~" Ochako said taking her mouth off his morning wood leaving a trail of saliva connecting her lips and the tip of his cock. This was always a very normal occurrence in the morning for the two young heroes.

Ever since losing their virginity to each other back in their second year at U.A. it would also go without saying that it was pretty funny. When the two had their first time Ochako was barley able to walk. Limping to her classes, but she and Izuku had this brightness about them that didn't take a lot to figure out what they did. The two were relentlessly teased by their classmates for an entire week after that and were almost expelled by their homeroom teacher, but he just gave them some punishments so that was that.

But after that the two had grown from clumsy lovers to full on sex machines especially Izuku. Their libidos were unrivaled, able to go on for literal days with only food, hydration, and bathroom breaks. One time they had taken their Vacation days off flying off to a private island and they literally fucked their entire week there.

But that's a story for another time, Ochako then dove back in taking in Izuku's long and thick dick into her expert mouth.

"Ocha~ ahh~!!" Izuku moaned "Deku-kun...mmmmm..slrp..slrp~~!" Ochako moaned continuing go relentlessly sucking. Didn't take long for Izuku to arch his back slightly, his orgasm taking half of him and shooting three ropes of his hot jizz into his wife's mouth.