From Ash to Fire

Description is subject to change. Point of views illustrated by characters do not reflect my view on the world.

* Warnings;
༻foul language
༻sexual scenes
༻idealizing sex
༻dark romance
༻references of death including but not limited to suicide (suicide is mentioned one scene by side character)
༻violence (not domestic)
༻falling in love with a fictional God

┏━━━━━━༻♛༺━━━━━━┓

Nix had a plan for her life or at least she thinks she did. When she dies unexpectedly, she finds herself in the Underworld with no memory of who she was or what she wanted. As she searches for answers, she discovers that the Fates are at work, manipulating her afterlife —one that includes a mysterious, brooding god and a destiny that could doom her to an eternity of darkness. To fix a century old war, The Fates did the unimaginable to create love, but nothing is ever what it seems when Hades is involved.

┗━━━━━━༻♛༺━━━━━━┛

A ramble by an anxious writer:

Hello everyone! Welcome to my new baby. I've spent sleepless nights and so many thought filled days on this slow burn romance. Since I joined the creators program, this story will be my main focus for a bit but I will be doing my other ones on the side. I hope you enjoy it. I'm an anxious mess with everything about life so I wanted to give you guys a heads up on how this story will go.

The introduction is slightly out there but I feel like it sets the tone. It puts you into the world of the Gods before you step foot into the Underworld. It seems like it's in third person but it's because the character speaking has multiple personalities in a sense so the pronouns 'they.' 'them' and 'their' were used.

The first chapter is in Hades POV. I love starting my stories in the male POV and this story is no different. This will most likely be the only Hades POV so take it in and enjoy it!

The second chapter is the main character POV and I hope you guys love her! The remainder of the story will be in her narrative.

Lastly, this will be a part of a TWO book series. Be prepared to want to read the second one :) it'll be started as soon as this one is completed!