"Holy shit what was that?!" BREACHED [part 1]

3:40am, at the massive Dolphin Corp base. Stationed far away in a snow biome, there were currently 6 DC troops left; as everyone had gone out to do their other requirements for their base. The troops were a few guys in their mid 20's and 30's. They were: D-423, D-086, D-739, D-842, D-091, and D-645.

        D-739, a troop named Valkyrie, had woken up to loud crashing in the front area of their base. He reluctantly had woken up his cabin mate, D-091, a member named Ethereal who was a rather tall, muscular, and silent individual, to help him go check out the noise so he wouldn't be fucking jumped by whatever nor whoever was out there. 

       The two had gotten their proper attire and walked out the cabin, embracing the cold, chilling air. Locked and loaded prepared to terminate whatever infiltrated their base. 

      "091, you go back and wake up the rest of our troops." Valkyrie had commanded Ethereal.

      Ethereal, not bothered by the instructions given, had gone to the left to check the garage and supply zones of their base. Valkyrie sighed and went to wake up D-423, a shrouder named Verden, and D-086, the leftover scout of the base named Alous. Rather quickly, everyone of the leftover squad was awake and prepared for the worst.

      Crunching through the snow, they heard yet another crashing noise coming from the larger garage, where they had kept their tanks and supply trucks. "Something is in there. 842 and 645, go with 091 to check the garage. We'll check over at our supply trucks." Verden ordered the troops Jonah and VyJay. They had nodded and ran off to catch up to the on edge Ethereal. In the meantime, Verden, Valkyrie, and Alous had gone to open the garage.

     As they were slowly opening the garage, the crashing got more... wild. That was, until the garage door was fully open. There, they saw a shadowy figure with fur and glowing eyes, with long claws and jagged teeth. They approached the shadowed beast with their guns loaded and were ready to fire till the creature got closer.. and closer.. and closer.. till they could see it in all it's glory.. 

    It was the base's cat named Chi Chi.

    Her eyes were only glowing due to the lights attached to their guns reflected off her eyes. Chi Chi had a bird in her mouth and confidentially trotted over to Alous and dropped the bird in front of him. "Ew.. she offered me.. a bird.." Alous had grumbled in pure disgust.

    "It's just a damned bird. You've seen way worse than a half eaten bird 086." Valkyrie commented on Alous' disgusted behavior, in disappointment that one could be so repulsed by such a simple thing. 

[End of chapter 1, To be continued]