chapter five

Now, let's just say that Sunoo is running around in his house, trying to find clothes, didn't even shower, or anything

Let me tell you how it all happened ;

Remember? The messages.

'Just sleep.'
'Go to sleep.'

Well, last night he forgot to put on his alarm so he can go to work, and now. . . He overslept. Of course, Sunoo will be late for  work, not only an hour or something.

He has slept until 11 a.m and considering that he has to be at work at 6 a.m it's a huge time difference.

Now, let's get back to the present, he still ran around and stressed over that clothes who he doesn't find so he decided it's better to wear something else. His phone rang and he groaned, knowing that's gonna be Sohee who will scold him, but as he stared at the number, a wave of disbelief washes over him.

"Jungwon. . ."

He answered, putting it on the speaker and still dressing up.

Where are you?

Asked the boy on the speaker, and he heard some giggles on the line. It was obvious from whom they come from. Jake. What did they plan this time?

I'm dressing up cause I'm late for work, so please, leave me alone!

Jungwon chuckled along with Jake and Sunoo frowned. Are they planning to tell him sooner what they want or not? Because now he hasn't got any time anymore.

Nah, ah! You're not going to work!

Sunoo stopped his tracks. His head full of questions about what Jungwon has said now.

What do you mean by that?

We took you 3 weeks off! Like that you're going to camping with us for 3 days aaaand, you'll have time to rest! Isn't it awsome?

Sunoo's eyes widened. He wasn't sure what he was feeling right now, angry because they didn't tell him sooner so he won't stress over nothing or happiness because he can finally can have some time to himself or visit his mother.

H-how? Did Sohee and Heeseung agreed?

Yup! She even said thank God, also, she hired someone temporary so Heeseung won't be alone!

Sunoo knew right now what he's feeling. Happiness, he hasn't got some weeks off for a long time, well, some days he got. But weeks? Woah.

He stayed silent, not knowing what to do anymore. Jungwon and Jake were heard laughing and Jake even shouted at Jungwon because he pushed him.

Come on, get dressed fast! We have to go somewhere!

Where?

SURPRISEEE!