10. Dark Knights Vs. Team Vengeance Pt. 2

No Pov.

=====>Union Streets<======

Both Bruce (Batman) and Reaper got into their battle stances, and Reaper wickedly smiled at him.

Reaper: *wicked smile* So Bruce Wayne, you just had your fun

Reaper: *wicked smile* So Bruce Wayne, you just had your fun.....it's my turn to have a 'deadly' fun with you.

Bruce (Batman): *monotone* You don't know anything about me.

Reaper: *evil laugh* I know everything about you Bruce, I always stalk you forever ever since you met Ryo in the first battle against Bane.

Bruce (Batman): *eyes widened* What!

He shows him his sickles with the symbol of the bat logo. 

Reaper: I was there before you didn't know I was watching you all year long, you still got the guts to fight. I even heard you're gonna retire as Batman and pass it on to Dick, so.....for now on........prepare to die. 

Bruce (Batman): *smirk* Now until you die first.

He charged at him first and he brought out his batarangs and he threw them at Reaper, but Reaper dodged them and he kicked him to the wall and he swing his sickles at him and Bruce dodging his sickles and kicked his lower jaw and Reaper fell backwards. 

Reaper: Peleas bien, Murciélago (You fight well, Bat). 

Bruce cracked his knuckles and his neck, Reaper got back up and cracked his lower jaw.

Reaper: *devious smile* But not even enough.

He charged him back and swung his sickles towards him, and Bruce kept on dodging it.....but it slashed his chest and his left cheek of his face. Reaper punched his face and kicked him back to the wall. Bruce looked at his bleeding cut suit on his chest and he turned back at him, Reaper wickedly chuckled at him. 

Reaper: evil chuckle* You think you can survive this fight from me, don't get so cocky with me. I am your nightmare. 

Bruce (Batman): *monotone* Says a Kaijin who is a murderer.