13. Convincing Two Reiwa Heroes!

No Pov. 

=====>Union-Verse (DaiKaiju Verse)<======

Raiga walked through the portal, and she looked around in the headquarters of the new heroes, suddenly, she heard footsteps and she dodged the kick and he electrified a person. He screamed in pain and she kicked him back, but he punched her and she fell backwards. 

???: *glare* Who are you and how did you find this place?

Raiga: Uh, because Raiden sent me here to convince a leader of the Reiwa hero to help us fight Reaper in my Union-Verse

Raiga: Uh, because Raiden sent me here to convince a leader of the Reiwa hero to help us fight Reaper in my Union-Verse. Our new friend Batman aka Bruce Wayne-

???: *anger* DON'T YOU DARE SAY HIS NAME AROUND MY FACE!

Raiga: *puts her hand up* Whoa, whoa, whoa, take an easy. Why are you hate him?

???: *monotone* Because Justice League is now having wars between Regime & Insurgency in Justice Academy, me and my friends are fighting against them. We show them how the real heroes work. 

Raiga: Let me guess, Union-Verse Injustice. 

???: What! No, this is normal Union-Verse. Like.....you guys have RWBY, 3 Factions and other fake heroes and villains. 

Raiga: *nodded* Yeah. 

???: Hmm, I guess you have the same Union as well. I guess the DaiKaiju Warriors defeat these guys for the long time.

Raiga: *eyes widened* Wait, did you say: DaiKaiju Warriors?

???: *confuse* Yeah, you met them?

Raiga: *nodded* Yes, me and my friends have met them before. 

???: *eyes widened* WHAT! You met 'the DaiKaiju Warriors...in person. 

Raiga: *nodded* Yes, we work together to face Union Academy & Chifuyu Orimura. But, there is this new kaiju faction known as DarKaiju Legions. 

???: I heard of them once, they're a group of human-size monsters & aliens roaming around the world who are killing humans, faunus and others. 

Raiga: Hmm, I guess they used to live here. 

???: *nodded* Yep, they're Ancient Monsters including Mechas joining their sides. 

Raiga: So, would you help us fight this Reaper guy.

???: *nodded* Sure, so this 'Batman'....is he an enemy or different Batman?

Raiga: Different Batman.

???: Okay, let's do this. 

Raiga: Before we go, I'm Raiga the Sea Monster. What's your name?