He's back

I had been here for days and I've been walking around to find people these days but no one was here... especially the monster i had faced was here, they will come out from a deep dark place so i avoid dark places.

It's pretty difficult to face these kinds of dangers alone...

I could hear screams at day in those cars, it's loud it sounds like they need help but i can't see them and i don't know if it's a trap or not.

At night i would spend my day in a high place, i had figured they cannot go up for some reason... at that school what was that banging.

It has been now 8 days, the screams that was coming from the car has become silent now,

The days i spent, the weirder my dreams become. I can no longer dream other dreams and only dream one and that dream...

It was telling me to wake up, it gets louder and louder everytime then it becomes silent and i hear a scream, at the darkness i could not see it but it kept getting louder and louder once again, it was hard for me to wake up once i hear the screams.

I opened the car door and nothing happened, i tried to drive it but it was harder than i expected. I wonder around the city trying to find a library.

But no use, i couldn't find any. In a big city with no library, it sounded ridiculous and the day is gonna end i have to go somewhere high.

In a tall building, im at the rooftop looking at the stars. I closes my eyes, hearing my name far from somewhere, slowly becoming louder and louder.

Then i heard a bang on the door, i startled i quickly get up to see what is was or who...

My name was being shouted, it kept telling me to "open the door, please i know you're in there there's not much time" it was being repeated.

I then heard the laughters, i was shaking, i was scared but i just cannot let them leave there so without thinking i just opened the door and it was Konta...

He fell down to the floor and i shut the door, the laughters went quiet and it looked like he has passed out.

I let him be and i also slept too.

I woke up and it was day already, he was awake too. The moment i get up i ran to him and cried, i was so scared that i was alone. I don't know how long i cried but my eyes were red and i couldn't cry no more.

: I thought you died...

Konta: I thought you died too but i saw you going into the building and i knew that you were alive at that time.

: It was terrifying to be here alone. I don't wanna be here alone.

Konta: Don't worry, im here now I'll stay beside you now and forever.

: How a- am i gonna believe that.

Konta: Here pinky promise, i Konta Mee will promise to stay beside you and protect you.

: Haha.. thanks.

It's better than being alone...

Konta: Here drink this you must be thirsty.

: Ah! Thank you.

Konta: Lets spend the day here and continue tomorrow since it's gonna be night soon.

: Ok sure let's do that..

And day one with someone else had spend...

To be continued.