Chapter 6

Short preview of last chapter:
After the drama with Itto ,Aether went back home to find Lumine nowhere to be seen. He waited a couple hours before checking a program allowing him to see where Lumine went. The app said she was in a abandoned warehouse. So Aether walked to the warehouse and snuck in. He saw Lumine tied to a chair.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No one's POV:
Aether was now behind a bunch of crates. He was peeking through a gap in the crates while crossing his legs. There were a lot of people there but only 1 stranded out to him. It was a man in front of Lumine wearing a suit and tie. Then the man said something
"For the last time, where is the money?!"
"...."
"Guess I will have to use force!"
When the man said that Aether's blood was starting to boil and an irk mark could be seen on his hiding spot.
"Hi sir could you please leave my sister alone?" Aether asked now p*ssed off but in the most kind way possible. "Oh? Why would I? If I don't what would a little weakling like you do?" The man said trying to sound scary but it wasn't in the slightest bit to Aether. Aether decided he had enough of this bullsh*t and kicked the man's stomach which sent him flying a few metres. "That's what I am going to do!"
"Men! Get him!"
The man said while coughing a little bit of blood. Everyone was charging at Aether but after a couple of minutes they were all on the floor injured very badly. Aether only laughed at the sight. The man said "What the f*ck! They were my strongest men!"

Aether POV:
I watched as the man was staring ,dazed that all his men were on the ground. I sneaked behind him and knocked him out. Once he was knocked out I went to Lumine passed out probably because she was so stressed. I untied her and got us an Uber. When we were back home I tucked Lumine to bed and showered before changing my clothes and then going to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys I am sorry that this chapter was so short but I couldn't think of anything that could happen the next day!
I think I might take a break from updating and then come back because my brain needs a break.

-401 wordd