The Characters (from the Freakhouse)

I sorted them from the first, to the last created. Sorry if bad grammar.

Name : Eye Bell

Name : Eye Bell

{ First name: Eye Bellé

Last name: (presumably) Mayer }

Age : 12

Zodiac: Sagittarius

Birthday: November 22

Pronouns : She/her

High : 5 feet

Sexuality : Heterosexual

Design Inspired by: nothing I've made her in school when I was bored and remade her shortly after that schoolday.

Side information:

• she owns a doll collection, most of the dolls are sentient (but evil) so she locked a few in her dressing room (walk-in wardrobe)

• she shares a bedroom
(and the walk-in wardrobe) with Stella and Lilly

• she has a little addiction to pink objects and clothes.

• she's one of the most chaotic girls in the household, cuz she tends to scream in a high pitched tone and to throw stuff when she's too energetic or is angry.

• she has ADHD and owns pills, but never takes them because she rather forgets it or "isn't in the mood"

• she simps for every boy that is in a sort kind to her (and doesn't live with her in a household) which is the reason she has over 12 ex boyfriends already, they all leaved her after they figured out she isn't a normal human.

• she, Felix and Stella are the only ones who weren't born human
(the others were born human but some "incidents" Lead them to become what they are now.)

• the bandages on her arms are just for decoration and are only useful when Peter got hurt again and there no bandages anywhere.

• She never met her biological parents.

• She secretly wishes she could call Miss Marybell her mother, but she doesn't do it, because she knows Miss Marybell wouldn't like it.

• She sometimes hides in Peters closet and waits until he's gone so she can read his Diary, which results often into that she get locked inside the Closet since Peter notices her pretty often when she's in there.