The Freakhouse lore

It all started with Miss Marybell when she was about 31 years old.

Even though she used to hate children, she used to work in the
Willow hospital which was a special hospital where children with physical or mental issues that are in need of special treatment are taken care of.

One day when she came back from work a bit earlier then usually, she caught her husband with a 17 year old doing..... Well... Let's not specify it.

She divorced with him and kicked him out of her house, she also gave up her job and tried to bann everything from her past out of her life.

Shortly after that Marybell became friends with a women named Miltress, who teached her about the Dark arts and how to do black magic.

Miss Marybell unsocialized herself more and more. Until, when she was around 32 years old, she was walking across a passage when she heard a weird crying noise from a trash can, she looked and found a not even a few minutes old baby girl in it. (Eye Bell)

Even though she hates children she decided to take care of her, but shortly after picking the baby up, she heart the sirens of the Police and saw a crashed car nearby, the police officers dragged away a man who was screaming, crying and yelling that they should let him go because he has to save his daughter, but the police officers called him a psycho and said that his daughter probably died.

The "Daughter" Was Lilly Buttøn.

Lilly's mother died when she gave birth to Lilly, her mother could have survived actually, but the doctors didn't treat her right and didn't cared much when she died in pain. (Or better said, the doctors didn't cared because Lilly and her parents are black skinned and the doctors were r@c!st)
All that had Lilly's dad left after this was Lilly and he cares a lot, when Lilly was 1 year old, her dad decided to take her too the graveyard to "Visit her mother" But on the way their car crashed, her dad tried everything to save her and tried to replace her missing skin.. (All he had near was the Teddy she was gifted and which was around her size, and her dad was so in panic that he... Well tried his best.)

After the police dragged him away, Miss Marybell was somehow able to get the little, with fabric patches and stictches covered, Lilly out of the accident place and took her home with Eye Bell. Raising both of them as good as a single women who
actually/usually don't like children, can.

When Bell was 3 and Lilly was 4, Miss Marybell found near a street a little Demon girl, which seem to have issues to communicate and doesn't seem evil like other Demons.

This Demon was Stella Starlight.

Stella was born as the 13th child from one of the most destructive devils in hell.
She only had one Biological brother named Zac, all her other Siblings are from different mothers, since her dad was a big playboy and switches his Wife a lot. He usually only dates demons, but then he "wanted to try something new" And married an Fallen Angel.
(The difference is that a fallen angel was once a Angel but they got banned from heaven and ended in hell)
The first child he got from her (Zac) hates that he has a bit of Angel blood and he wants to become an even more Evil devil then his dad, the second child (Stella) came a lot after her mother, she wanted to become an Starangel (Starangels are a special type of Angel and their job is to light up the stars at night and to dance with the stars) Stella even dyed her dark brown hair in a bright green with purple accents with permanent hair dye to look more "positive".
(She actually wanted them yellow goldish but those colors weren't allowed in hell as a hair color, so she took the best option that was her left)
She also made herself a mask similar to a clown or something to look more human and kind.
When she was about... 273 years old
(3 in human years) Her dad leaved his wife/her mother and married a new women. Again. And again. And again.
(She has about 14 younger siblings now)
At one point (when she was 474 yeras old, or 4 in human years) Stella didn't wanted to be in hell anymore, that made her father so angry that he banned her from hell and dropped her randomly somewhere on earth, where miss Marybell found her.