Chapter 20

'You should join this' mother said. Mother was supporting me on becoming the human hero this world needed. If I have her support, I can do anything.

'Ok, mother. I'll join, and I'll become the hero this dino world needs.' I said. I got up and walked to my room. I wanted to tell this news to GRRRR, but I didn't want to disturb them any longer. I opened my door and went into my room. I took a new notebook from the pile of notebooks I stole from the yellow snow eating teacher and the eight-headed bing bong brat. I opened the mail from  Alfredino INC. and started to write down important dates and information into the notebook. I wanted to be as prepared as possible for this new school year.

After around 30 minutes, I finished writing all the information I needed. I also decided to research about the company, since their letter barely said anything about them. I found out they had a horrible reputation since they first started, back 10 million years ago. There have been many cases of drugs, assault, and bribery against them, and they have been proven to be the worst school in the entire world. There are more than human students at this school. There are dinos as well, which meant I'd have to be around more annoying eight-headed bing bong brats other than the one at the school where I punched the teacher into the afterlife.

'This school seems trustable.' I said to myself. 

I closed the notebook and put it into my bag that I'm going to use when I start going to the new program at the new school. I then played some rockline games with my dino cousines. Some of them are so weird and rude towards me, that I want to shove a fist into an artificial hole I'd give them using a tree branch. One of my cousins, Fart, tried to eat me and do weird stuff when we were attending our family gathering at grandma's house. He also kept telling me he has a human fetish, foot fetish, paper fetish, beanie fetish, braces fetish, chair fetish, eyelash fetish, and I probably taste really good with mustard and mayonnaise. Like really, why mustard and mayonnaise, out of all the condiments in the dino world he chose those. 'Lidia!! Come downstairs and eat dinner!!' yelled mother. I told my cousins bye, and I specifically told Fart to screw his pink eye looking nasty old hag noggin off. I then went downstairs and ate the dinner my mother made for me, brussel sprouts dipped into caterpillar juice, my favourite. After eating I went outside and searched for caterpillars to make caterpillar juice. I found 4,872 million 427 thousand 647 caterpillars, but I accidentally killed everyone except one because it was the only pretty one there. That meant it should stay alive. I then gave it to my mother, and I went up and into my room. I was really tired, so I went to bed and immediately started to sleep.