Chapter 3

Dante's POV

That little girl is going to be the death of me. Those delicious curves, and those luscious lips that I would more than gladly slide my cock into. She completely caught me off guard. I didn't come here to be distracted by a 19 year old, I came here to start planning for my next move against the Volkov's. A rival mafia. But of course Christopher and his incompetent self thought we were planning a normal business trip. He was my assistant. I really came here to see what he was doing with the money I lent him. Considering he's in debt to me, he's sure living his best life. And his daughter has no idea.
There was always two sides to my business. Most people weren't mentally strong enough to know what I really did. I wasn't. But I built my own empire from the ground up. I built my own mafia and made sure it would strive, but you always have to hide your darker side. So I created a private security firm.

I heard her come out of her room after she more or less ran away when she spoke out loud in the living room earlier. She was trying so hard to be quiet but ended up finding her parents talking downstairs. I knew what they were talking about. They didn't invite me here to be nice and I know that. And they know they're out of time.

Before she ran into me they're were talking about what they could give me as payment. What she didn't hear was what they were going to give me as payment. Or what I was going to take from them. Her.

I knew it when I saw her. When she invited me to her room without even realizing what came out of her mouth, the way she said "yes sir" so submissively, the way she looked up at me with those big brown eyes completely unaware of what I was thinking. She wore her emotions on her sleeve. She wants me. And she dosent even know what the word "want" means.

"What the fuck"
The words came out of her mouth and I immediately made a mental note to deal with her later. She was in trouble. And she knew it when she realized I wasn't just some wall she hit. My hands were around her waist holding her tight in place. Aching to go lower and explore her body. But she wasn't ready for that. Neither was I. She was like a drug, I knew that with once taste I would never go back.
"Better watch your words next time Tesoro" I leaned towards her ear, really showcasing our height difference and whispered: "everything comes with a consequence".
She shivered in my arms and I smirked loving the effect I had on her. But our fun was quickly cut short when I heard her parents coming up the stairs.
I dragged her into my room and closed the door, pressing her against the doorframe afterwards.
Her eyes were on mine, mine on her hers. She was still shivering in my hold. Which only made me harder.
"Don't be scared sweetheart" I said with false remorse.
She gulped, she was officially in the lion's den, and there was no escape.
Her mouth was agape and my eyes immediately went there. When she noticed she closed her mouth immediately and I chuckled. I would have her soon. I just needed to deal with her parents first.
"Tiana" I said
"Y-Yes" she said with a whisper.
"Go to your room, and lock the door". I meant it, if she didn't do it now I would ruin her.
It took her a few seconds but she did it. I watched her run away from me.
But I would catch her and when I did, she would be mine.

....
Omg guys so like I'm almost at a hundred reads and for me that's like a huge fucking deal omg so thank you so much.