Chapter 7

"Love me".
The words came out of her mouth and the last of my defiance against her crumbled. I had purposely walked away from her to stop myself from doing all the naughty things I wanted to do. She was already long overdue for a punishment.
"I'll do more than just love you Tiana, I'll make you mine, and you'll never leave me".

Her thighs clenched at that, her big brown eyes staring into my own and making me weak. I loved the effect I had on her but she was oblivious to what she was doing to me.
With her back still against the wall I flipped her around, and a little squeak, almost unrecognizable came from her mouth. I chuckled at that, leaned down to her ear and said:
"You'll do more than just squeak for me tonight tesoro."
She whined at that mention of touching her tonight, knowing fully well I wasn't going to touch her now.
I released her, partially angry but also excited about all the things I had planned tonight.
"Go upstairs, Tiana"
"Why? Why haven't you touched me yet? You said you would make me yours"
If i didnt leave now she'll be sore for the next 2 weeks.
I stepped closer to her, her back still against the wall.
"Do you know what I do to naughty girls like you? Are you ready for that?"
Was I even ready?
She shook her head: "N-no. Yes. I-I I don't know."
I took a few steps back knowing this was my last chance to leave.
"I'll see you tonight Tiana. Be ready for me."
With one last stare in her direction I turned to leave. Tonight was going to be a good night.

...............

Hey y'all sorry for not updating often. Im having trouble writing the book because the FMC is nothing like me 😭. The chapters can be short like this one and others can be very long depending on the ideas I have. I do have an idea for another story with a FMC that ressembles me in personality a little more. I might take more time to update that one and leave this one or vice versa we'll see.

Thank you for 3k reads🫶🏾