Adam

The word 'hope' got struck in her soul as she felt calm, the air around her seems to be floating around her pretending a hug. From
"Just Go to Hell Dil" to "Love You Zindagi" the playlist was also playing along. Jasmine was curious to open the package, And she did!!
A book with a note on it, "Thank you for being you, Adam"

Jasmine felt the name so familiar, but then she again glanced at the book to ensure if she was right, yes she was!! She couldn't hold her tears, maybe it's tears of hope.

19th June 2022, 3.30 pm, Classic Cafe, in Thrissur, just like every other Sunday jasmine went there to read a book and have a cinnamon chai.

Looking for a perfect book to read she ran her fingers through the book covers wishing to find a perfect one for the perfect moment, suddenly she stopped at one and sensed someone else too was about to pick that book.

A: "Oh, It's alright, you can read it"
J: "No, it's alright, I come here every weekend, I can read it next week too, I will choose another one, thanks"
A: "That's very kind of you, I do too come here on Sundays."
(Jasmine smiled, trying not to make an embarrassing conversation)
A: "I am Adam, I love reading, it's my passion, just like drawing. I am a playback singer."
J: "Wow, that's something interesting, I am Jasmine, I call myself a writer. Reading, and listening to music are my passions. I just joined as a drug inspector, nearby."
A: "That's something cool, Glad to meet you!"
J: "Thanks, same here, Anyways you can read that now, Let me find one to make this evening complete"
A: "Alright, take your time, let's have chai and coffee together today, I'll be sitting near the window"
(Jasmine smiles again, but this time to create beautiful conversations ahead)

The window side table with rain pouring all over, the cool breeze traveling across the hot cup of cinnamon chain, and around the cup of cold coffee on the other side.

Two unopened books on the side, Jasmine and Adam chatted for a while, about music, books and then about passion.