Intro (Updated)

Alex's PoV
Hi I'm Alex and I live with my mum, dad and younger sister Kate. We live in la but we have only lived here for two months and tomorrow I start school. Right now I'm gonna record a YouTube video for my channel witch is called whitewolf ' hey guys it's me and I just wanna say I'm starting my new school tomorrow but eneyway on with the video witch is my favourite things then shall we ok the first one is favourite YouTubers my top ten are
10:vanossgaming 9: mini Ladd 8: I am wildcat 7:danisnotonfire 6:amazingphil 5: Bart baker 4:thatcher joe 3:superfruit 2:o2l 1:Tyler Oakley
Ok next one is favourite bands/soloist
10:Demi levrto 9:union j 8:Hometown 7:Selene Gomez 6:Rhianna 5:hey violet 4:one direction 3:the tide 2:the vamps 1:5 seconds of summer
This one is favourite songs
10:see you again by wiz khalifa 9: love me like you do by Elle goulding 8:Heartbeat song by kelly clarkson 7:stop and stare by one Republic 6:best song ever by 1d 5:don't stop 5sos 4:can we dance by the vamps 3:shut up and drive by Rhianna 2:someone by Trevor from o2l 3:one last time by Ariana grande 2:this is why by hey violet 1:fanf by the living tombstone
Ok this one and one more favourite food
10:thost 9:chips 8:burgers 7:hotdogs 6:rhost 5:ice cream 4:bacon 3:meatballs 2:bagles 1:pizza
And this ones only gonna have five and its favourite drinks
5:Cool ad 4:lemonade 3: choke 2:pepise 1:Arizona iced tea
Ok that's all for now but like and comment what you want next and subscribe to become apart of the pack now bye bye' I edited it and my greman shepherd husky cross copper comes in and puts his head on my lap "hey boy just let me upload this and I'll be right down" I say and he barks in response and heads back down stairs. I upload it and head down stairs and I see dinner is being sereved " hi Hunny you looking forward to tomorrow" she's say as I sit down at the table "yes I am for two reasons 1:I'm starting a new school so I can make new friends 2:it's my 18th birthday" I say and she hands me a plate " speaking of which me and you dad have deside to let you have one present today that's why he isn't here because he's picking it up from a friends house". We sit and eat talking about random stuff and my dad walks in just as I finish because I didn't have as much as they did " well here's the Present dear hope you like it". He then hands me two boxes the first one has two dog bowls, a dog bed and a temporary coller and lead. When I ope the second box it's a Rottweiler puppy " omg thank you guys so much" I say and pick it up she licks my face " so what you gonna call her" my sister seys I think about it and diside " how about pip" she barks at the the name " Pip it is then why don't you take her up to your room and see how she is with copper"my dad says and pick up the box with the stuff in with her still in my arms. When I get to my room I see coppers not in here " cooper come here boy I wanna show you someone" I shut and he trots in " copper this is pip she's new so be nice and I want you to look after her while I'm at school for this last year ok" I lower pip down to the floor but shut my door while I set her stuff up when I look back I see her and copper laying on the end of my bed. It's to cute so I take a picture and tweet 'look at copper with the new edition to the family might make video with both of them *picture*' in an instant it has replies asking what the pups name is and asking me to make a video with them. So I guess my next video is the fury friend tag just like jc from O2l did I go back down steers making sure I shut the door to give copper and pip time to bond with each other. I get down streets and see my sister Kate watching TV " hey Kate I'm gonna do the fury friend tag for my next video is it ok if mittens is in it" " it's ok". If your wondering mittens is Kate two year old cat sit I sit down stairs for two more hours and then go back up stairs to bed I change into my pyjamas and hop in to bed setting my alarm for seven because I want to get there early. I lay down and pip try's to climb up but eventually I pick her up and place her on the bed and shut my eyes letting sleep take over.