Im alone now (Updated)

Alex's PoV
I woke up to my phone ringing and I pick it up and see its jc 'were are you school started half an hour ago' 'I'm sorry I'm just not in the best mode right now but I should make it for 2nd lesson' 'what's up and have you been crying' 'yes I have but I'll tell why in person' 'ok see you later' 'later'. I hang up and get dressed and head to school and get there just as first lesson ends and I walk to music and don't talk to eneyone. Niall walks in and sees I've been crying "hey Alex what's up you ok" he says "I don't really want to talk about it"I say he's says it's fine. The teacher seys we have to work on a song for the next two lessons and at home and then preform it to the rest of the class. People went into groups with there friends and I just work on my own and I just work on a song that I I've been writing for a couple of weeks. I keep on singing and playing the guitar not paying attention to eneyone else and don't know everyone's stop and is just listening to me. I finish and everyone claps I just look down at my feet and the bell goes so I get my bag and walk out as fast as I can not wanting to talk to eneyone. I just walk outside and sit under a tree and listen to music with my headphones in and blank the world out dredging the next lesson witch is pe. The bell goes and just head to the changing rooms and get in to my kit and head to the gym and sit in the conner on my own. The teacher says both pe groups are doing laps and eneyone frowns and I smile because it might get my mind off a few things. Everyone heads to track and runs or walks in their groups I get out there and the two popular groups and o2l are in this lesson so I just jog not wanting to make eye contact with eneyone. I keep my distance but I over hear the popular's convention there talking about me for some reason but I ignore it and keep running. When the lesson is over I get dressed and go to what ever I had next but not before I bump into someone "you ok Alex" I look up and see its jc "I'm fine jc thanks for asking". He helps me up "so wanna tell why you were crying" oh god "my mum, dad and sister all die in a car crash yesterday" "oh I'm sorry"he seys "it's fine you should get going before your late" he waved goodbye and heads to his next class( her classes today are English,music,pe,a dubled free lesson and drama) . I go and sit under a tree and just think about stuff I would vlog but I left my camera at home but I go on Twitter. I follows some fans and tweet out 'gets guys sorry but I'm cancelling the live stream today I'll explain why soon'