The confession that went wrong

TW⚠️ this will contain homophobia and homophobic language/slurs request from @acid_boy7190

Henry's POV
My family was currently visiting me in Dystopia for the holidays and were helping Charlotte make lunch for everyone. I was sitting on the balcony chair of the apartment that Charlotte, Jasper and I share when I hear footsteps walking towards me. I look up to see Jasper smiling at me. "Hey Hen? Can I tell you something?" I nodded a yes and motioned for him to sit down. We both looked at each other then Jasper starts to speak.

Jasper's POV
"So, I like this person.. and I'm worried that if I tell them how I feel it would ruin whatever relationship we already had." I saw Henry's face drop as I spoke. "Well I say that you should tell this person how you truly feel, and if they try to ruin the relationship you already have with them then they're not the right person for you." Henry held my hands to show that he cares. I smiled as I get an idea, "well, this person was a hero. Not only a regular hero, but my hero." I saw him give a small smile. "They saved not only my life, but the whole world. They're brave, strong and the most handsome guy I ever seen." We both looked into each other's eyes. "He means the world to me." I paused you a second, "you mean the world to me." I saw Henry smile and blush as I said those words. "Henry, I love you." Suddenly I felt a pair of lips on my own. "I love you too Jasper." Suddenly we both hear a gasp.

Jake Hart's POV
I can not believe what I'm looking at. My own son kissing a boy, not only a boy but Jasper! "What the heck is going on here!?" Both boys looked up at me "dad?" Henry stood up "I can't believe my own son is a f**." (never gonna actually type the slur). "Dad please.." he walked up to me but I backed away "you're no son of mine" I walked away towards Kris and whispered to her what happened. "What!?" Kris yelled. We both decided to leave not wanting to be around Henry anymore.

Henry's POV
I heard the door slam then I couldn't help it but burst into tears. Jasper immediately wrapped his arms around me while Piper and Charlotte walked up to us. "What the fuck happened?" Piper asked, Jasper told her about how we confessed our feelings to each other and how our parents reacted. She immediately went mad but Charlotte stopped her from running out. Jasper was still hugging me tight whispering to me "it's ok Hen, I won't let them do anything to you." He then kissed my head softly.

Piper's POV
"Ok you guys are just so cute!!!" I was so happy for them that I didn't realise a pair of arms wrap around me. I immediately smiled knowing that it was Charlotte, "well you guys aren't the only ones who confessed today." After hearing Charlotte say rose words, Jasper and Henry immediately looked at us. "Wait you two are." Henry asked completely forgetting what just happened. I smiled "yea we are."

I hope this was ok. I tried added a little twist in the end haha. Anyways bye snitches!!!!
-Ash💖