Love at First Fight - Jizzie Empires SMP Hogwarts AU

A/N: Here's my first oneshot! Starting off pure with Jizzie! Here are the Hogwarts Houses of each Empires SMP Season One member!

Gryffindor - fWhip, Sausage, Pearl

Ravenclaw - Scott, Pix, Gem

Slytherin - Lizzie, Joey, Xornoth

Hufflepuff - Jimmy, Katherine, Shelby, Joel

That's it for now! Hope you enjoy!

~ FireFox Out!

"Did you hear?"

Jimmy nudged me as we departed from Potions.

"Hear what?"

I followed Jimmy's gaze to the cyan haired boy in blue robes talking with a ginger haired girl in the hallway.

"The Gryffindor fourth years are hosting a party in the Room of Requirement tomorrow night!"

I sighed.

"And what does that mean exactly?" I asked, quickening my pace so Jimmy would stop fawning over the Ravenclaw.

He started to speed up as well, whispering "The theme is romance,"

I'm screwed.

"And you want me to go with you so we're both loners together?" I ask, silently praying that the answer is no.

Jimmy shakes his head guiltily.

"No, sorry Joel," he says, and I feel the heavy weight being hoisted off my shoulders. "But, I am going and I'm taking Scott!"

My jaw drops.

"You're going to ask Scott Major to be your date?" I ask incredulously as stares start to flash our way.

"No, it's already happened, and he's the one who asked me!"

I have to turn my head away so I can stop snickering.

But when I turn around to look at him, he still looks overjoyed.

You've got to be kidding me.

"But I want you to come anyway!"

His face fell when I shook my head.

"Why?"

I scoffed.

What did he mean 'Why'?

"Mate, while I'm incredibly tall and handsome and stuff, you lost me at 'romance',"

Jimmy rolled his eyes as he sat next to Katherine at the Hufflepuff table.

Taking a seat beside him, I came up with another excuse.

"Need I remind you that I'm single AND that I'm exceptionally dumb and could be using that time on studying!"

Jimmy remained unconvinced.

"The words 'Joel' and 'study' in the same sentence is always going to be a damn lie," he told me knowledgeably, and this time it's my turn to roll my eyes.

"While the accuracy in that statement is one hundred percent correct, I still really don't want to go to a romance party! It's going to be one of those muggle High School Movie things where-"

"Where the single boy who's 'incredibly tall and handsome and stuff' finds true love!" Jimmy cut in, mimicking my voice.

I sighed in defeat.

"Fine," I said in a dry, bored voice. "But when I become a laughing matter for Graceffa and his satan-like boyfriend, you're definitely all to blame,"