Hellhound Meet Wolf

Loona: "Hi, my name is a Loona. Im a hellhound. Today story that you about to shit your pants or get chills on your spine because this story is where I meet someone who change my life. So this story is going to be about me and someone else who fall in love. So you maybe wondering how he change my life? So allow me to explain the story. Let start at the very beginning of it."

The scene start showing off a bedroom where Loona. She is sleeping peacefully at first. But her alarm went off. It made her growl and smash it breaking the alarm clock. She then got up and her face is annoy due to the alarm clock.

Loona: "(sigh in annoyance)  Another day with some fucking idiots." She said as she got out of the bed.

Then the scene change revealing to be Loona who is taking a bath. After taking a shower. She then start brushing her sharp teeth. Then she then change into her outfits. She then walk out of her room and find Blitz who is already making some breakfast.

Blitz: "Good morning Loony! How my baby girl sleep?" He asked in baby tone.

Loona: "I'm not your baby girl Blitz!" She said in anger.

Blitz: "I take that as good sleep. Now let eat our breakfast before we start our day." He said as he flip a pancake.

Loona then sat down and then began to eat her breakfast. Her breakfast has bacon, pancakes, and eggs that been cooked. Then the scene change revealing to be Loona who is sitting at her desk waiting for a client come in. She became bored that Blitz, Moxxie and Millie went to the human world to have all the fun while she just sitting their.

Loona: "Those idiots maybe have the fun up their but I can at least enjoy my time myself." She said as she began to read some magazine.

After a few minutes of her having a time of herself she then began to get a message on her phone. She check her phone and the message it was from one of her friends Vortex.

"Hey girl! my girlfriend throwing another party tonight, wanna come?" The message asked.

Loona then began to reply his message and put.

"Yes! Can't wait to be their." The message said.

Loona then smile and began to doing her job and after her job and she then go to the party. After a few hours and it now night time. The scene change revealing to be Loona who is in her room finding a outfit that fit for her for the party. She then began to pick the outfit and then began to change. After she change, she look into the mirror revealing her outfit she wearing.

 After she change, she look into the mirror revealing her outfit she wearing

Loona: "Fuck yeah~" she said.

Then the scene change revealing to be Loona who is walking to the party at Vortex house. After a few minutes of walking she then arrived Vortex house. She then began to knock the door and wait for someone to answer. Then the door open and reveal to be Vortex.

Vortex: "Hey Loona! You made it, come inside and enjoy the party." He said.

Loona then blush at him but she knows that he be taken. She maybe not have a lover but she at least have some friends. She then walk inside and saw a lot of hellhounds partying. She smile knowing she going to have some fun. Then scene change revealing to be Loona who is having a drinking competition against other hellhounds. Loona is drinking a lot but so far she is winning. And then one of the hellhounds began to fall to the ground knockout. Then their is one hellhound left. The two began to drink to see who is going to fall. But unfortunately, the last hellhound fall as Loona cheer in victory.