New Employee

The scene start showing off the I.M.P. It reveal to be the meeting room. The others are waiting for Blitz to come out with the information on the target. Loona on the other hand is ignoring and looking on her phone watching Moxxie getting killed in every way.

Loona narrating: "So you guys maybe wondering why a hellhound me still upset about the fucking night! So let me explain if you guys don't remember what happened on the last chapter. Some fucked hellhound join the job and somehow brought me to the apartment and somehow know where I live! So let continue the story before I get another hangover." She said annoyed.

Loona began to notice Death who is looking at his sickles. Loona then began to growling at him knowing that he is a stalker. But what she doesn't realize that Death is looking at her with his sickle that showing the reflection of Loona.

Loona mind: "When the three fucking idiots are gone. I going to have a "nice" talk to him." Her mind said.

Then the door open revealing to be Blitz and said.

Blitz: "Alright Gang! We have another target ahead of us. So Loonie can you please open the portal for us?" He asked.

Loona: "Whatever." She said as she pulled out the Grimoire book.

The portal began to open. Millie and Moxxie went into the portal. Blitz then turn around and said.

Blitz: "Now Death, you still new here. So I want you to stay here and watch Loona. Make sure nothing happens to her like last night. And don't you fuck my daughter!" He said.

Loona: "Blitz!" She yelled.

Blitz then went into the portal. The portal closed leaving the two alone in the room. Loona expression turn to anger.

Loona: "Alright listen here you stalk bitch! I know you were their at that night! So don't you get any fucking ideas!" She said angry.

Death look at her with a calm expression and said.

Death: "Oh don't worry, I don't have any ideas. No need to yell." He said.

Loona: "Then how the fuck did you knock me out?! How did you know where I fucking live?! How did you-

But she was cut at she got pinned by the wall by Death.

Death: "(chuckle) Always someone like you start questioning. How cute, but let me tell you something. I won't be answering your questions... yet but I will answer you when the time is right. But now it's not the time. I have my reasoning. Oh and one more thing. (Whisper to her ear) It cute to see you get pinned down by me." He said as he let go and began to walk away.

Loona is standing their speechless. She her tail is wagging and blush appear in her face. Loona notice her tail wagging. She then start growling at him.

Loona: "Who the fuck think he is?!" She scream in anger.

The scene change revealing to be some imp who is screaming in horror and trying to get away. But he got killed by a sickle. It reveal to be Death.

Death: "It nice to see their life are fallen. But I think I should check on how the "legend" doing with his life." He said.

Death then began to use his sickle and began to make a portal of fire. Death then began to whistle as he walk to the portal of fire.

Meanwhile with Loona

The scene change revealing to be Loona who is walking alone at the park. She is still piss off about what happened between her and Death.

Loona: "Who the fuck does he think he is?! He think he could just teased me like I'm like his toy! Fuck no! I still have some much questions that he won't answer. And the fuck does he mean when the time is right?" She asked in anger.

She then spot a imp with a baby. She then began to run to them and began to kick the baby. Leaving the imp mother shock as Loona walk away.

Loona: "Okay, he maybe I need to get some Starbucks. I wonder what he lik-"

She been cut off as she blush and then said.

Loona: "Why the fuck did I ask that question?!" She asked.

Loona then began to walk away as she headed to Starbucks. However something is going on with Loona tail. Her tail is wagging but have some kind of black smoke coming from her tail without her noticing.

Meanwhile with Death

Death is in the mortal realm where he like to call.

Death: "Finally, I'm here. A place where all fairytales creature are here. A place where that cat is at and his........ "Far Far Away" he said.

Too be continued