Humiliated

My best friend is a crazy ballbuster. She absolutely loves bringing men to their knees in one shot. As you can guess, my balls were always her favourite target. She even kicked me in the balls in front of other girls to humiliate me. One day we both went to a movie The first part of the movie had a crazy ballbusting scene which turned her on. When we got out to buy popcorn at the movie interval, she told me she wants to crush my nuts. Since I too liked ballbusting, I was excited. She came up with a plan. She told me she's going to the ladies toilet and should follow her after waiting 10 seconds. I disagreed at first but she knew how to make me obey. A little squeeze did the trick this time. So finally agreed and followed her after 10 seconds. When I entered, there were a lot of women and they all started screaming when they saw a man at the ladies room. I shouted sorry and started to leave. Suddenly, my best friend jumped in front of me and yelled, "How dare you enter the girl's toilet you pervert". Before even finishing her own sentence, she instantly swinged her knee back and drove it to my nuts in full force. felt her thick thighs crushing my balls against my own body. The girls were shocked at this scene for a second and started laughing so hard. I was on my knees the very next second and was cradling my broken testicles in front of all the hot women. I heard them laughing and yelling I deserved this. I also heard a girl shouting," Hope she broke them both" Thankfully, they were both fine after a couple of hours. My best friend dragged me out of there before the security arrived and we both left without watching the second part of the movie. On the way to home, she said" It was really fun, we should do it again sometime" I chuckled nervously.