❤️90s Bob Velseb x Tv show y/n⚠️

Warning. Smut! This wasn't requested but yea
"New coming news of Y/n industry! Apparently now coming in with a brand new show! Called Velsebs Cook show! All around the world people have been excited for such an event!...W-Wait..Oh god..OH GOD WHAT IS THAT-!?"
Screams...That's all you heard...The news played while you washed some dishes. You were...Well...Was, a very popular tv show creator..that was until you found out some idiots that were part of your company decided to do some shitty rituals and got one of the new shoes you created cursed! And on the very day of its release....Fun. The news was just reshowing the news videos before the chaos...No one knew what happened to that character...Not after to tore everything apart and ate everyone...The screams...Crying...Those poor people...Children...Pets..They didn't deserve any of it...Yet it happened..You stopped for a moment, being pulled from your thoughts when you heard something crash in your room. Oh shit...What now!?! Some idiot trying to steal from you?! Least your father taught you how to load and SHOOT. A gun. But then...A familiar voice rang out..."Oh sweetheart...Don't tell me yer hide'n from lil' ole me~ I'm yer creation remember...?!" Oh god...Bob!?! How did he find You..?! It's been months since his attack at the theater..you still remembers how his head slowly turned to the audience...They couldn't even react..is was all a blur....You shook those feelings away and grabbed your shot gun. "I ain't got time for this! Go away before I shoot!!!" Oh yes..What a great threat- shooting a cartoon..Oh god someone save me...You look around..The sound of large heavy footsteps evade your ears to a great extent...Where was he!? Suddenly you were grabbed from behind. "Caught ya prey~...Oh..What a delectable dessert..I can't wait to get a bite~" Bob laughed echoed through your apartment. His large arms stretched over your whole body! His goofy yet terrifying smile seemed to widen..But something else was there...A light tint to his eyes...Strange..You gave him pure yellow eyes..Why are they slightly pink..? Weird...Not like you had any time to actually think about it! He was now dragging you to your bedroom! Probably to kill you and eat you slowly! You hit the bed with a soft thud, You look up while shaking...Bob instantly pinned you down and tied your wrist up." Please..! I-I don't wanna di- Ahh~!!!" You couldn't even finish your sentence when he suddenly bit into your neck. Oh god that sensation..It felt amazing..! And he just kept going..!" B-Bob..! W-What are you doing..?!"
"I said I wanted to take a bite out of you~ And now...I think I'll take more."
And with that bob tore off your shirt. Exposing your bra/Chest. You gulped and leaned back. How was this guy...More or less a damn cartoon! Able to do this!? He slid his hand down your bare stomach and leaned down, opening his mouth and licking your chest. You muffled back a moan as your body tensed up. His tongue swirled around your nipple as the other grabbed your pants/skirt. Your heart was racing. Your breathing became heavier...oh god this was too much...!
Bob took ahold of your Part, a soft gasp escaped your lips as he began to tease you...Your breathing became heavier as your stomach began to feel a tight knot forming. Oh god this was incredible! Bob grinned and slid his pants off...And then his boxers. His member was huge!!! You thought it was going to tear you in half! He raised you in the air before slamming you down." OH GOD!!! BOB PL-AHHHH~!!!" "Keep scream'n! I love it when you cry for mercy." Bob began to pound into you without any moment for you to adjust, how did this guy know how to do this!?! Your head was spinning from the pain and pleasure, you wanted to grab onto something...Anything! But you couldn't. And it made it so much better."Goodness...You're such a good boy." "B-Bob please~! Sl-..Oh god..!"
*Ten hours later:>)
You and Bob where passed out in bed. The end:V