𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

if someone asks them what they want their future to become, they'll give two different answers.

l/n y/n would tell you that she'd become a lawyer, a profession that she came up with that she knew would impress her father's co-workers and her aunts. a simple answer that she knew would impress those around her- though she really hates it so much.

hanma shuji would tell you that he'd like to become someone who has power, someone who sits on top of the pyramid of statuses- a god on earth, that's what he'd like to be. controlling a hundred men who would follow his every words, his future really is... so creative.

but, if someone were to be brave right now and ask them the same questions, they'll give the same answer in different words.

the girl who was once kept in a cage of expectations would tell you this, 'future? well, i'd like to think that i'm dead by the time i reach the age of twenty. but... i don't mind spending it with him.'

the boy who's wanted by the authorities would tell you this, 'ah, future shit? i'd probably still on top, y'know? once this whole 'cat-and-mouse' chase with the police ends, i'll build my own empire and take 'em down. we can't forget my little wifey who'd be there with me.'

to say that this entire journey has benefited them is an understatement- it changed their whole perspective on how to live their lives.

for two teenagers who know nothing but to cause chaos and be a menace to the society, they sure have an idea on what they'd be doing in their future.

the sunlight peered inside the vehicle, basking them in it's warmness as they took this as a sign to finally start their day.

both of them agreed to wait until the morning to look for a shop that accepts used jewelries and get the money that they'll use for their transportation and final drive up to hokkaido. with a ring like hers, it's more than enough to supply them even a small apartment in the city and start a new.

a new life where it's just them and no one else.

a life where the past is far behind them and the only thing that matters in their eyes is each other.

"stay here while i deal with the shop owners, alright?" hanma shuji left his side of the car and walked to y/n's side, opening the door and giving her a sweet kiss on her forehead.

the (h/c) haired girl hummed, still groggy to even process what's going on. this made him laugh, chuckling at how cute and innocent she was looking right now when in reality, she was the complete opposite- always causing havoc to anyone and anything around her.

though, that's why he loved her in the first place.

giving her one last, loving look, he gently closed her door and walked up to the pawnshop that had just opened. the dual-hair colored male let out a sign, fixing his attire to make himself at least a little presentable before walking inside.

"welcome, young man, what would it be?"