Prologue.

It was mid autumn, all the leaves were falling on the hard, rusty, rocky floor. Or that is what I would say if they weren't all dead already. Everything was rubble. Its time for my backstory.

So you're probably wondering... What is she on about?? Well I'll explain. Lets go back to 12th hour of the first day of October 1989 43 women around the world gave birth this was unusual only in the fact that that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began. Sir Reginald Hargreeves, Eccentric Billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.

He Got Eight.

I was one of those kids. The names Eight, yes okay I know it sounds weird but what can i do about it our "father" didn't even bother to give us names but our robotic mother, Grace did. She was a wonderful mother, pure hearted, loving, caring. Everything our father wasn't. His name was Reginald Hargreevs. He bought us from our blood parents just after they had given birth. And thus the Umbrella academy was created.

Number One - Luther
Power -Super Strength
Nickname - Space boy

Number Two - Diego
Power - Knife throwing
Nickname - The Kraken

Number Three - Allison
Power - Mind manipulation (I heard a Rumor...)
Nickname - The Rumor...

Number Four - Klaus
Power - Talk to the dead
Nickname - The Séance

Number Five -  Five
Power - Spacial Jump / Time travel
Nickname - The Boy

Number Six - Ben
Power - Stomach Monster??
Nickname - The Horror

Number Seven - Vanya
Power - Ordinary (if you've watched the series. I'm guessing you have considering you're reading this that you know what happens so yeah)
Nickname - To Be added (Because I'm evil)

Number Eight - Avery (apologies if you dont like the name)
Power - Scarlet witch.
Nickname -  The witch

We all had something special about us to the point where dear ol' dad trained us to the bone. By the end of the day we were all either exhausted or on the verge of dying metaphorically speaking that it. Dad was always most focused on me for some reason as if he was hiding something and it was to do with me.

Whenever I waved at him when he was watching me he'd just give me a cold-hard stare. On the other hand when he wanted me to practice my magic he said to me "I must always be present when you practice that type of magic, Ok number Eight." "Yes father." that would always be the reply if we were to say 'yes dad' or 'ok dad' he would give us a lecture about 'Proper manners'. As if he was there for any of those 'lessons' It was always Mom who took care of us. Whether it was Bathing us, Putting us to bed, giving us food. It would always be mom. We loved her like she was our actual mother.

Now to our actual story shall we?