Wither | Chapter 2| HermitAU

Grian's Pov
I was listening to the girl when she suddenly stopped talking. I looked back and saw that she wasn't beside me. I looked down a little and saw her falling. I sighed(And that was all he did-) as he watched the girl fall out of view. 

Then I realized she had blacked out and could die, so I flew down. I heard an female saying 'ow'. 'Gem!' I thought as I landed. "Hi Gem! Uh- sorry about that!" I said, as gem got up. "Grian, who is this?" She asked, clearly a bit dizzy.

"I don't actually know. She just popped up  in the sky, fell down and almost died-" I explained, before Gem cut me off. "So she came here right now?" she asked confused. "That happened twice, though the first time she didn't fall on someone" I said smiling. Gem looked at the girl, and her eyes widened. "Wither?!" she said with so much confusion.

"You know her?" I asked confused. Gem nodded, and it looked like she was  going to explain but then her communicator went off. "Sorry Grian, I have to be somewhere else." she said and flew away. Great. What timing... I thought, slightly annoyed. I looked back at 'Wither' and saw her waking up. 

She looked up at me, slightly worried. "Hi, apparently your name is Wither." I said. She just nodded and got up. She started walking back to my house. I followed behind her. I wonder what is wrong?