Loss| Chapter 1| HermitAU

??? POV

I woke up on a bed. I got up and looked around. "Hello?" I asked, slightly worried. I heard a noise from the room beside the room I was in. A short boy with blonde hair walked in. "Hello" he said. "Hi- Where am I?" I asked confused. The boy smiled. "My name is Grian. Your in my house. Are you from around here?" Grian said. "No, I don't remember where I'm from." 

"Your name at least?" he asked. "My names- ... I don't know that either..." He sighed and walked away "I'm gonna call my friends." he said. My eyes widened. I stood up and immediately fell backwards. I stood up and gained my balance. I felt something on my back. I heard Grian gasp. "Are you a watcher?" he asked slightly worried.

"A watcher? What's a watcher?" I asked confused. His face turned into a calm, not worried face. "They are things that destroy worlds." He said smiling. Oh, fun. "What's even on my back?" I asked, remembering that there was something there. "Oh, just some wings." he said, acting like that was normal. "Okie...?" I said, unsure if I should be worried.

Grian walked outside his house and ran down to his cave thing outside. I saw it through the window, but didn't want to ask about it. He flew back up with some fireworks and an elytra. "You need to hide those wings. The elytra is to fly, and the firework is to help you fly." he said. "I know what they do sir, But why do I have to cover my wings?" I said back, slightly annoyed.

"Oh, I though you lost every single memory. And I just think you should." he said, mumbling something at the end. Something I couldn't hear, and decided not care about. I put on the elytra and went outside. 

"Hey, where are you going?" Grian asked. "I am going to try to fly." I simply said and took off. I heard Grian sigh and firework shortly follow after. "Okay then, I'm going with you." He said catching up to me.

Grian pointed out things that his friends had built along the way. I didn't actually plan a route to go on, so I just went west. "Grian, do you know what's in that direction?" I asked him, pointing south. "hm... I don't really remember...Let's find out!" He said, getting really excited. Suddenly I blacked out.