Vegas x Pete😈 (Public)

—————————————————————————
Vegas and Pete are at a club with friends

Vegas: (Whispering) how are you feeling Pete your moving a lot from the vibrator I put in you earlier

Pete: I'm...fi..fine I can handle it. (Mind-mhmm I need to cum so bad)

30 minutes later

Pete: Umm  Vegas I..feel..weird

Vegas: Ooh poor baby I think the vibrations are making you horny. Would you like daddy to help you cum.

Pete: Very much so daddy

Vegas: Okay meet me in the last stall in the restroom in a few minutes after me.

5 minutes later

(Knocking)

(Vegas opens the door to see Pete)

Vegas: Pull your pants down baby and show me your pretty hole while you pull the vibrator out. Wow baby your so wet for daddy. What do you want me to do first.

Pete: Can you jerk me off daddy while you fuck me please.

Vegas: With pleasure

(Pete faces his back to Vegas and gets in position for his absolute pleasure)

Vegas: Okay baby I'm going to enter in slowing while I jerk you off. (Vegas enters)

Pete: Mhmm mhm okay I'm ready daddy
(Vegas goes in and out of Pete while jerking him off fast) Mhmm ahh ughh

Vegas: Look at all this precum you wanna cum for daddy.

Pete: Yes daddy please make me cum. Ahh ughh ugh

Vegas: Damn baby I'm close let's cum together baby do it for daddy.

Pete: I'm close too

Both: I'm close ahh ahh ahhhh. (cumming)

Panting

Vegas and Pete both fall to the ground

Vegas: Wow baby that was so fun we should do it in a public restroom all the time.

Pete: Absolutely not we did it in here because of that stupid vibrator you put in me. Also it's gross in here. You understand me.

Vegas: Yes baby I understand

The End
———————————————————————
Hope Y'all Enjoyed

I would love y'all feedback on this story, still new to this smut writing.