Chapter 3

to not get confused:
'Cale'-thinking normal
"Cale"-talking normal
"Cale" -  talking
'Cale'- me thinking
"Cale"- god talking
'Cale'- god thinking

________________________________________________

"Ahh have you all rested good enough??" Asked woman as she was getting impatient and just wanted to watch cale right now so bad!.

"Oh yes i think well i am now rested so I don't know about others I can't decide theirs" said litia queen of jungles and of course alberu agreed also tasha his aunt dark elf in her human form right now. Rosalyn also agreed by nodding.

"Uh okey then what about the rest of you?" Woman now wanted if someone will says 'i need more rest' she will smack at them really hard Because she give them a......WHOLE DAY. she thinks it was enough for them to rest relax eat and to sleep so now she only wanted reaction and nothing more she wanted to watch drama and simp for cale.
But her face brightened when everyone said they had enough and wanted to know about 'Cale Henituse'

"GREAT!!!!!" Woman yelled as she was now way too excited and can't held back it. Now she wanted to make reactions! Not because gods asked no no she wanted to enjoy it while watching them and also again simping for cale.

"Then let's start with his information!"

Everyone agreed as they nodded.

________________________

Name:
Cale henituse

Everyone was mesmerized by his beauty some people even thinks how can a person be this beautiful and maybe his beauty is the reason why gods favorited him some were just blankly looking at him and couldn't even take his eyes out (i smell something...

Everyone was mesmerized by his beauty some people even thinks how can a person be this beautiful and maybe his beauty is the reason why gods favorited him some were just blankly looking at him and couldn't even take his eyes out (i smell something hoho....) some people (nobles?) were thinking that he was beautiful from outside but trash inside (fu** you all who says that cale-nim is a trash!)

___________________________

Birth palace:
Roan Kingdomwee

Age:
18-20

Gender:
Male

Height:
177cm

Appearance:

Red hair(crimson deep red)
With brown-radish eyes

________________________