Chapter 4

to not get confused:
'Cale'-thinking normal
"Cale"-talking normal
"Cale" - me talking
'Cale'- me thinking
"Cale"- god talking
'Cale'- god thinking

________________________________________________

"Then be prepared...." as woman said that she just smirked she was the most excited person in room....and now she just wanted to show everything to them.
Choi Han now was staring at screen intensely and wanted to get answers at his questions.

Then everyone could see in the big black screen there appeared something.

"Hoho be prepared" woman now clicked and as she said that she will show Choi Han what he wanted. They could see red haired young boy.

________________________________________________

There appeared an young boy with red hair who was smiling happily and was looking at woman who also had the same hair. Woman was gently also smiling at boy who had a flower crown in his little hands.

"Mother look what i have!" Boy was so happy to show this flower crown he made with his mother's favorite flowers, when woman see how happy child was and that he made a flower crown for her, she chuckled and then looked at him with full of loving eyes.

"Hm, hm, i see will you be a kind gentleman and give this flower crown to your mother my dear?" As woman said that you could hear her angelic voice she looked so beautiful like a angel, woman's smile was so beautiful that boy who was looking at her, he also smiled when he see his mothers smile at her happily.

"Of course! Only mother can have this crown! No one is worthy enough to receive it!" Boy said that as he admired his mother who just can't helped but only chuckled at child who was serious about not having this crown to anyone else.

"Dear ,dear, don't worry i will not give it to anyone else especially if it's given by you" woman was still smiling at his son who was now trying to make another flower crown and give many more to his mother.

"Dear you don't have to try that hard i will like it even if it will be only just one flower that you will give me." Woman was saying this to his child who wanted to give his mother the best flower crown he could to make.

"No mother i will make this by myself and give you many many beautiful flower crowns that will be perfect for you but it still not be as beautiful as you mother!" Child even thinks that his mother couldn't even get compared to the most beautiful flowers as her beautiful was like a fairy. Red haired kid was so happy right now so his mother let him be, she was also happy to see her son like that of course she is his mother she will be happy.

________________________________________________

Everyone was looking at this scene as they were really looking at fairy, woman truly was really a beauty . And they couldn't also believe the person who is smiling gently and lovely at his mother is trash Cale Henituse.... they wonders if he was this lovely child why still didn't show any emotions but they get it as they now know the reason why he acted like a trash how could they blame him? He did that because of his sister brother and step mother, because he got neglected, because his mother died, because he los his loved one he was empty he wanted to be loved.....