Prologue

Everyone has its own soulmate. Everyone deserves a happy ending. Everyone should be happy in love. Sometimes we just fall in the thought of being in love and thats the time we enter a relationship which in the end will lead us to be broken.

"Be careful with what you are saying it might break you in return"
~Elementary Crush

"Dont mess with other relationship you might be involve and regret the consequence it has."
~Involvement Regret

"Dont let yourself believe in the saying JOKES ARE HALF MEANT because if you did youll end ug crying instead of laughing in jokes."
~Failed Hope

"Dont set a game if you know youll lose and fall with your playmate who you know wont catch you."
~Game Over

"We cant dictate our heart who to love, but atleast we can dictate it to control ourself to fall specially when we know that the someone we like likes someone else"
~Fall in Acts

"Dont believe in fairytale story to happen in real life because it will only happen when you finally find the half of your heart"
~No Fairytale

"I thought LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT is just a simple corny word but Im wrong, its actually a hard situation. Thats why dont underestimate thing because as they said youll never understand it until we experience it."
~Love at first sight