Chapter 01

"You all are going to see a glimpse of something that might amuse you all."

"WHAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?--" All present roared in complaints, they looked around confused, they know that there are people with them, but with that loud of a shout they didn't expect it to be a lot, all of them then looked around discovering who was with them.

Loads of noises then traveled across the room, they just noticed they are in a room with formidable pirates and marines, Some were frightened while some only had a calming daze as they tried to find out how did they get here

"Who the hell are you!? where are we!?" Zoro asked bluntly, he was furious, the last thing he remembered was that they were on a ship and he was speaking with his captain, but then a sudden light appears and engulfs them whole, he woke up and noticed an unknown being speaking out to them, and the being then soon reach their hands towards his captain, he tried to stop them but to no avail, his captain suddenly disappeared.

" Where is our captain?" Sanji then asked seriously, lighting a cigarette and putting it in his mouth.

"sigh, hate to agree with them but they are right, where are we and who are you? And what did you do to mugiwara?"  a muscular, light blue-green haired and brown-eyed man said. The man wore a large thick white and blue specialist marine jacket which he keeps open, with greenish fur lining the neck, wrists, and hem. The jacket bears the kanji for "justice" (正義, Seigi?) written on the back of it. Many cigars are strapped to the jacket. He carries a Seastone-tipped jitte as his weapon, He also wears brown leather gloves, blue jeans with a brown belt, and large military-issue brown leather boots.

The being hummed and tried to answer them but stopped, they then suddenly chuckled.

A glitching sound was then heard by the people around.

That very light that had consumed them earlier appeared in their presence once again.

They unexpectedly got teleported into a new room, it looked like a theatre but a bit more different than theirs.

Sengoku groaned as he sighed tiredly 'I think I'm having another headache' thought Sengoku.

All eyes widen in admiration as they traveled their sights to the new room.

After a while, all people that are present then start to gossip about what had happened today or were just trying to think up a plan on how to get their idiot of a captain back

all of them were distracted, forgetting that their literal enemies are in the same room as them.

As they chitchat their time away, the same being who brought them here appears once again.

"Are you all just going to converse and waste your time? Or are you going to find out where you are so that you can leave eventually?" said the being while smirking, it was very amusing to see their reaction as they said that.

A marine spoke out nervously and said "please do tell us where are we, And why are we here"

The marine who spoke had pink hair and blue glasses on top of his head, wearing a marine jacket that spelled 'JUSTICE' at the back, besides him, he was with a blonde-haired teenager who had a butt chin, and he had a black glass-like thing covering his whole two eyes as he was shaking in fear.

"well-" the being tried to speak but was cut off.

"waah!! Where's luffy!!?" a certain reindeer screamed, the poor reindeer just woke up and realized that they were in a mysterious room, and the first thing he realized was that his captain is gone.

All people that are present look at the weird reindeer who just spoke.

"a tanuki?" one said

"I'm not a tanuki!!" said chopper angrily.

The being chuckled "as I said..my name is 'loose and the reason you are here is that you are going to react..well? Didn't I already tell you from the start?" the being said calmly as he introduced himself.

"ah-? Re-really?" The pink-haired marine stuttered "well...if that's the case, my name is Koby" Koby smiles hesitantly.

"(Marco, don't you think it's strange that we suddenly got transported in a room full of marines and pirates?)" whispered so.

"(huh? True you)" Marco whispered back, it was indeed strange..and the fact that ace's brother suddenly disappeared when that being touched him.

"and as for what am I, I'm an author" Loyse spoke again, hearing every word the former whitebeards had said.

"an author?" questioned Doflamingo.

"yes, an author" Loyse confirmed.

"like as in an author who writes stories?" asked Kuzan or also known as aokiji.

"yes, that author"

"Okay, you're an author but the question is...why are we reacting?" asked Nami uncertainly.

"because want you to," Loyse said bluntly, all of their sweat dropped towards the being's bluntness.

"ok, you want us to react, but to who exactly?" Sengoku asked curiously as to who are they reacting to.

"Isn't it obvious? Or you guys are just dumb? You guys are reacting to monkey D. Luffy, what do you guys think as to why I made him disappear?" Loyse said as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"BAHAHAHAHAHA" a guy in his sixties laughed out loud "Are you dumb Sengoku? BAHAHAHA the reason they made my grandson disappear is that we are reacting to him." he continued.

"Shut up Garp! but why couldn't they just let him stay he already know what his life was, so why kick him out?" Sengoku argued back.

"ahh, that's because some of the things you guys are reacting to are his memories and some of his memories may or may not make him uncomfortable," Loyse Replied.

"oh, so that's why" Robin chuckled.

"so now since everyone now knows the reason they are here should we start reacting?" lose smiled.