Chapter 3

Ashe: Show him how we do it, Bob!

No way this thing's name is "Bob".

"Bob" began swinging at me, his huge metal arms hitting the air as I dodged his hits.

I knew dodging won't get me far since he wasn't a human and he's not going to get tired.

The only chance I had at winning this fight, is getting to my car and using my harpoon gun.

But that's quite difficult at the moment, since Bob keeps attacking me and Ashe was at the building, holding her rifle, just waiting to aim and take a shot.

"Bob" slowly came closer to me, not saying anything.

Ashe: What's wrong, Slinger? Never fought against someone his size?

Y/N: I will now.

Ashe: Oh, c'mon. Just give up, I promise I won't hurt you.

I turned around and ran over to a nearby gas station, while hearing heavy metallic steps behind me, coming closer every second.

I tried to ignore the pain in my knee, which was getting worse the faster I ran.

I don't know what my plan is, something involving an explosion most likely.

I ran through the door and up to the cashier, asking him if he had a gun.

Cashier: W-what? N-no! Get outta here!

Y/N: It's serious!

I pointed to the window, where a running Bob was seen, coming closer to the gas station.

Cashier: Oh, shit! You're trying to rob me?!

Y/N: What? No, I-

He pulled out a shotgun from behind the counter and aimed it at me.

Cashier: No one is robbing me!

Y/N: I wasn't going to.

Cashier: Tell your robot to stop immediately or I'll blast your head off!

Y/N: He's not with me.

Cashier: Tell him to stop right now!

He looked to the side, distracted by all the noise Bob made from outside.

I used this opportunity to take cover behind the product shelves.

He shot around the store like crazy, trying to get me, but couldn't.

Y/N: You need to calm down and help me take this thing down or he'll kill both of us!

Cashier: I told you to tell him to stop!

Y/N: He's not with me for fu-

Bob ran through the glass wall, the cashier wanted to shoot him, but couldn't since he already wasted his ammo, trying to shoot me.

Bob threw him to the ground and crushed his head with a stomp.

He then turned his attention back to me, searching me through the store.

I was able to sneak past him and get behind the counter.

I picked the cashier's shotgun up and began to reload it once I found ammo.

I managed to get five shells in, once I looked over the counter I saw Bob on his way to me.

I shot him in the head, this made him step back for a second, but he continued to come closer.

I jumped over the counter and slowly walked up to him, constantly shooting him in his head until I ran out of ammo.

One of his "eyes" if you can call it that, was now disabled.