Chapter 14

Oaklyn

Its Saturday night and I'm getting ready to go to the tracks with Ella to watch Alex race. I'm wearing a baggy pair of jeans a white top and a black puffer coat. Els is wearing a pair of jeans with a black long sleeve and Alex's letterman's jacket.

"I'm so excited for tonight! I don't know why though because like I hate the whole racing thing but it's so hot you know?" Ella says while curling her last piece of hair.

"Same but I know why I'm excited. I'm racing Ace tonight just a friendly thing" I read her facial expressions to see if she's going to yell at me.

"I'll have to makes bets but I think I'm leaning towards Ace. I'm sorry but you've raced once is the past year and a half" she gave me a smile before walking out of my room.

Ace beat me, sure. I haven't actually told him we are racing but he'll says yes.

~~~~

Ella and I pull into the dirt tracks once again looking at the nice cars the beat up ones and just to the people there to have fun.

I park my car nexts to Alex's and step out. As I'm walking over to Sage I hear yells coming from the other side of Aprils car.

"What's going on over there? Are April and Chase okay?" I questioned looking over to Sage who's leaning on my shoulder.

"I guess that Chase was talking to Emma Bailey. That's his ex btw and April's saw and now she's upset" she sighs. "The whole reason he was talking to Emma was because she keep spreading things about Aprile and Chase got all pissed off.

"Oh. Well that seems so much fun. Is she the really bitchy redhead?" I ask trying to think about what she looks like.

"Yeah the one with the big ass four head. That's her I personally would mind if she got hit by a car tonight" she turns and looks at me with a big smile.

"No Sage I am not hitting her with my car end of discussion. Anyway have you seen Ace I need to ask him a question?" I start looking around it see if I can see him.

"Umm he's over there with the basketball players and that big ass group of girl" she looked at me with sympathetic eyes. 

"It's Fine Sage were not dating her can talk to anyone he wants" I lie.

"Love you babe" she smiles walking over to April and Chase.

I start to walk over to Ace and I start to see some of the cheerleaders and some basketball players. I start to get nervous walking over there. Like what if he doesn't want me to be over there. Oaklyn stop over thinking. As I get closer eyes turn towards me and the girls give me dirty looks even my own cheerleaders. Guess who's running at practice.

"What's up wifey!" Alex shouts before I even get over there with a boyish smile. He always knows how to make me comfortable.

I make it over there and Ace it across the circle from me. He leans back on he's car with a smirk. He's surrounded by a group of pretty girls. Once the girls realize that he wasn't looking at them they start to brake off into their own conversations.I watch his eyes travel up and down my body.

"Everyone this is Oaklyn! My future sister-in-law" he winks at me and continues. "Okalyn these are the basketball players and you know the cheerleaders" I pretty sure my cheeks are red right now, future sister-in-law he's crazy.