Chapter 15

Ace

The only thing I wake up to is the sound of an alarm but it's not mine. I open my eyes and look around I'm not even is my own house.

"Ace get up we have school. You need to go home and get ready" Oaklyn sweet voice said as she violently shook me awake.

Then I remember after the race last night I went to Oaklyn's house. Last night the night she kissed me. God she's amazing.

"Ace I still don't know your middle name Brooks get your lazy ass up" she yelled.

"Ace Alexander Brooks, that's my middle name and I'm getting up" I said rolling over to face her.

"Alexander but isn't that your brothers full name?" She questioned. I couldn't really explain it thought.

"My Mother thought it would match well but she also liked it as a first name so she gave it to Alex" I stand up walking over to the door.

"She sounded like a very reasonable lady" she said softly not wanting to make me upset.

"She was a lot like you" I smile at her and kiss the top of her head. "I'll be back after I get dressed".

I don't talk about my mom or dad a lot it was rough and I didn't start feeling better until Oak came here. As much as I hate to say I would be lost with out her. Her perfect smile and personality. But she'll never know because I can't drag her into my shit.

~~~~~

I drive back over to Oaklyn house after getting dress for school. She walks out of her front door and head to my car.

"Do you think fish can see water because I don't think they can because they breath it. Like how we breath air and we can't see it?" She says buckling her seat belt.

"Where the hell did that come from and probably... I think" I give her a questionable look.

"I don't know actually just popped into my head. Also we need to go pick up Noah he's cars in the shop. What do we tell people about us kissing at the race because I know it was like a bet thing and I know you don't do want people to get upset or like I don't know. I'm rambling aren't I?" She finishes in one breath turning to look at me.

"Love don't worry what others thing because I could careless and I hope people think your mine because that mean no one else will try to get with you" God Ace get a grip on your self. I send her a smirk putting my car in reverse heading to Noah's house.

Oaklyn had this small smile on her face the whole way to Noah's house. We pull into Noah's driveway, I honk the horn.

"Jesus Christ are you trying to wake everyone else up?" Noah mumbled getting into my car.

Once he got settled he looked from me to Oaklyn and then back to me.

"Did you guys sleep with each other because my Noah senses are tingling and I feel tension?" He leaned up to the console.

"Ew, Noah that's gross and I think your 'Noah senses' are off" Oaklyn turned and elbowed him in the forehead.

"Dumbass..." I mutter turning into the school.