ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜱᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ, ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ, ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ

ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜱᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇꜱ, ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ, ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28

THRID PERSON

"(M/N) I swear to god if you don't wake up-!" Michael mumbled angrily under his breath. He was walking back towards his brothers room for the third time to wake him up.

"I'm up! I'm up!!" (M/N)'s yelling voice filled Michael's ears, causing a small smile form on his face. Walking back downstairs, Michael finished packing his and his brothers bag. He sighed as he heard a thud upstairs.

(M/N) stumbled down the stairs, trying to smooth out his clothes. Running towards the front door, he quickly put his shoes on and grabbed the backpack from Michael.

Stepping outside, he took noticed on how pretty the small town looked in the morning. The sky was a pretty blue and the sun was shinning down on the two.

"You ready?" Michael's voice snapped him out his thoughts, giving a quick nod, the two started walking towards there new school.

TIME SKIP

Approaching the Highschool, (M/N) felt himself getting more and more nervous. Fiddling with his hands he kept close to his brother. Michael looked down at (M/N) sighing. "We have to separate, I already got my schedule so you need to head to the principal to get it okay?" Michael said softly. (M/N) nodded in response, looking down at the ground.

"I'll meet you here after school." Michael spoke before walking away. (M/N) started walking towards the school, feeling the eyes of all the students on him.

The hallway's stopped as they watched the unknown male walk past. Kenny, the amazing soul he was, recognized the boy from the previous day.

"Hey (M/N)!" His muffled voice yelled out, the boy he was yelling for flinched before looking at him.

"O-Oh...um, Hi Kenny...?" (M/N) waved back, hoping that he got the name right. He let out sigh of relief when the taller male laughed back while walking over.

"Are you looking for the principal's office? I can help you find it." Kenny's muffled voice spoke out as he slung a arm around (M/N) shoulders. (M/N) tensed slightly before nodding shyly.

Kenny chuckled at (M/N)'s behavior, he gently tugged him towards the principal's office. (M/N) let a small smile form on his face.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

AUTHORS NOTE
heh...
sorry for the short chapter after like 3 months(*≧∀≦*)
also i was thinking of changing michael's name. lmk if i should