Part 2 |Y/N pov|

The girl turned to me than her mask's eyes faded out into a pop up text "- Don't fucking talk to me -" it read "well damn sorry, can I at least get your name?" I asked her "- It's Midnight and if you wanna know I use She/They/It, Now could you fuck off? -" they got up and walked away from their desk and up to a boy with... Cat ears and a tail? 'should I got and talk to them or not' I thought to myself but I didn't go I just pulled out my phone of my book-bag and started to play some games, about 10 minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see midnight and and their friend had been who tapped on my shoulder "Need something sir?" I asked as I looked at the boy "Hi, I'm Ender'Fang, Odd name I know, but you can call me Ender, I go by He/They as a btw" He said in an oddly raspy and deep as hell voice, "- hey he didn't come over here for you to stare at them -" Midnight's Mask pop up said "Little M calm down, don't be be mad cause I'm better lookin' than you" Ender'Fang had said. He had longish black hair and purple eyes they also had a deep red face mask covering her nose and mouth "Hey uhh Ender? Are you half Cat half Endermen?" I asked seeing as his name was *Ender'Fang* "hmm? Oh yeah well it's ender-cat not ender men the end does have cats like the over world but most of them and my kind live here like me" he said. that was new I've never heard of an *ender-cat* until today, "Oh! that's cool" I said breaking the quiet aura around us, "But um what did you need?" I said after "Oh! yeah we need- well not needed but wanted to know if you wanted to sit with us at lunch today"

WC: 334