Part 3 |Y/N pov|

"- what do you mean *we* You wanted to know?! it was your idea!" Ender Looked down at her mask and laughed "you told me you didn't care when we went to the cafeteria" Ender said to Midnight "any way here are me and M's numbers so you could text or call us, I'm always able to call unlike Midnight here" he had handed me a small paper with two numbers on it "Thanks Ender I'll add them later, also sure I'll sit with you guys what classes do you have?" I asked the two people in front of me "Oh um after this we have History, English, Social Studies or whatever it's called and our picked classes" he told me "I have all of those in the same order, so I guess we all have the same classes?" I said in reply to Ender'Fang "Really?" he said back "- great... -" Midnight's mask said "Oh and we have two other friends sitting with us too" Ender said than walked back to his desk and midnight went to *talk* to the teacher about something so I got back onto my phone and waited for the bell, ~@Time skip to lunch@~ "ugh where are they?" I asked myself while I looked for the group, I turned around to see a husky hybrid girl walk up to me. "hey are you Y/N?" she had asked me "yeah that's me do you need something?" I looked at her "I was told by ender to come get you and bring you to the table" she just looked into my soul as she said this "O-oh thank you...um...." I paused as I remembered I hadn't gotten her name "Ghostly'Step. but you can just call me Ghost" she said to me than walked to the back of the room, "Thanks Ghost!" I say as I try to keep up with her "what am I to fast for you dear? do you want me to slow down a bit?" she said in a flirting manner as she looked down at me "No I'm fine" I looked over at the table that Ender and Midnight sat at and sat down myself "if you say so" Ghost said sitting down next to ender "Y/n I see ghost found you fast"

WC: 381